ANNOUNCEMENT: Elite 8 Bhangra Invitational

Elite 8 Bhangra

Dear Elite 8 Bhangra fans,

Our goal has always been to offer an experience for performers and audience members that is truly unique in content and unmatched in quality. We hold ourselves to the highest standards when it comes to innovation and in order to exceed your expectations we have taken a strategic decision. There will be no Elite 8 Bhangra Invitational held in 2013. We are not taking a break, rather we are committing ourselves to spend more time on the development process and to return with an event that will reenergize the Bhangra scene in the same way it did when we first launched Elite 8 Bhangra in 2010.

Over the last three years, your feedback has allowed us to realize many areas of improvement and your support has fueled our drive to improve and enhance our show year after year. Our creative philosophy is dictated by a genuine passion among our team members to entertain you – the audience member, like you’ve never been entertained before. We are equally focused on providing our Elite 8 team members with access to resources they’ve never had in the past and ensuring they walk away with a positive experience they will never forget.

Spring of 2014 will mark Elite 8 Bhangra Invitational’s return. Like the facebook page (www.facebook.com/elite8bhangra) to join us in this journey as we keep you updated on our progress and reveal new & exciting elements of our next show.

We are grateful for your support. Thank you!
The Emdo Entertainment team

Questions, comments, suggestions? Contact us at info@elite8bhangra.com

arrun98

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

venividivici

Kinda makes me sad... I looked forward to elite 8 far more than any other competition every year. Hope you guys comeback bigger and better than ever

J-Skeet

Dang...elite 8 you will be missed dearly in 2013. I can't explain in words how bad I was looking forward to 2013 smh, but seriously it's not a big deal. Though Elite 8 2014 better be worth the wait!!!!!

puttsardar98

I just moved from California to Maryland for school and was STOKED about Elite...

Guess I'll have to wait until 2014. :(

mrchicity

This is much needed. The first elite 8 was amazing because it truly was competition of current and past powerhouses, there could be no dispute to any team's right to be there. With all the dropouts last year, it just didn't seem and mean the same. Hopefully the year off will give time for the circuit to cultivate new dominant teams which can give Elite 8 the same meaning it had back in 2010.

siddyp

Tough times never last, but tough people do.
mrchicity said:
This is much needed. The first elite 8 was amazing because it truly was competition of current and past powerhouses, there could be no dispute to any team's right to be there. With all the dropouts last year, it just didn't seem and mean the same. Hopefully the year off will give time for the circuit to cultivate new dominant teams which can give Elite 8 the same meaning it had back in 2010.
hit the nail on the head. Elite 4 will be epic for this reason

Saleem

Staff member
Because it's the competition Bhangra deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll miss it, because it can take it. Because it's not our hero. It's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Knight.

Sue Sylvester

kinnell
Saleem said:
Because it's the competition Bhangra deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll miss it, because it can take it. Because it's not our hero. It's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Knight.

*Night... hehe

Hoya Singh

Even though a lot of teams dropped last year just watching the quality of teams that took the stage was unbelievable. Gonna miss it :'(

Romy

Really sad but on the bright side for myself, I'll be living in the DC metro area when Elite 8 2014 makes its triumphant return. :D

Kaur

Lovepreet, Waleed and the rest of the crew do an amazing job running the show. I think taking a break and reformatting the competition is a great decision. Goodluck and I can't wait for the return :)