• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Announcement: New Moderator

yraparla

SwizzeeMusic.com
As BTF continues to grow, we are always looking for responsible community members who can step up to help manage the site. Each of the moderators has a life outside of BTF (believe it or not), and we have been looking for a good addition to the team.

So this should come as no surprise, and he asked us not to make a big deal (because he's the mod we deserve AND the one we need right now)...but we've added Basim as a full-site moderator and are excited to have him on board. Basim has been by far the most active in responding to spam threads and reporting posts, it just makes sense to let him handle it and take out the middlemen.

Super passionate about bhangra and the community, Basim is helpful, friendly, and single (ladiesssss?). He's gonna really give us some energy as we move to start new projects and initiatives.

Welcome Basim!

Basim

♥ BTF ♥
Staff member
Swi said:
because he's the mod we deserve AND the one we need right now
haha! love it :)

Thank you very much Swi, Saab, Saleem, DamanSingh, Mans, Multani, footballforlife, PartyJatt, and preet585 for welcoming me on board the moderator team. I hope that I can contribute in more ways than one now.

Without a doubt, I will try my best to keep BTF a clean & enjoyable place for everyone that has a passion for bhangra music/dance/etc. Looking forward to help out with new projects in order to bring more excitement to our 'little' community here.

Much love,

~ Basim :)

Anik915

Congrats Basim! I have always enjoyed your presence on BTF - excited to see what you will bring as a new moderator!

Good luck!
~Anik

HdBrar

Welcome to the Dark Side.
Basim always has the longest and, more importantly, most well thought responses I have ever read on BTF. Congrats man. You'll be a great admin. Make us proud! ;)

Yankee Saini

ਅਣਖ ਨਾਲ ਜੇ ਜਿਊਣਾ ਤਾਂ ਗੁਰੂ ਦੀ ਮੇਹਰ ਜ਼ਰੂਰੀ ਏ ll
Mubarakan bai! 8)

Basim

♥ BTF ♥
Staff member
Thanks so much Romy, Anik, HdBrar, Navkarn, Kartik, Ankush, Yankee Saini, campy614, and yes even you singhk1 (your best post in a while, might I add).

Greatly appreciate all the support that's coming in - hope that I can live up to all of your expectations! lol.

~ Basim :)