APD at Bruin 09 GTV

Champion09

The things yall did hit were nasty...sat sri kal KJ move is sick...stunts were ballsy and what probably hurt you guys...but nonetheless maad entertaining and mix was nastyyy -- surprised you guys didn't get people's choice...good job though

Let's go LAKERS (Lakers in 6)!!!

vaibhav

even though the stunt didnt work out the performance was like fun to watch especially watching it there
hope ya guys come out even stronger next year :)

kinnell

*Account Deactivated*
faizan said:
you guys tried to do way to much, keep it simple.
I disagree. A lot of teams these days try to do too much like do too many waterfall effects, too many formation changes..etc.

It doesn't seem like APD tried to fit in too many things into their routine. Some parts of their performance were simple so that you could concentrate on the actual dance.

The stunts were good, but the ending tower took a really long time and you really need some sort of better distraction. I do think you guys have your own style (not KJ) and mad props for that. Good shit APD - You guys have definitely surpassed all expectations!

Champion09

agree with Kinnel...you guys do have your own style separate from KJ (saw maybe like 3-4 KJ steps) but totally different style...

Inderpreet

Champion09 said:
agree with Kinnel...you guys do have your own style separate from KJ (saw maybe like 3-4 KJ steps) but totally different style...
I think 'totally different' would be a little too far fetched.. I do think that the routine itself is entertaining. However, in my opinion, for a routine that consists of less than 5 minutes of actual dancing, A team should have a lot more energy and be a lot cleaner. Especially when you are going to a top tier competition like Bruin. I feel like the level of difficulty of the routine in itself does not compare to a lot of the top all guys' routines we have seen this year.

Nonetheless, they bring something different to the table which is always nice/entertaining and a big plus for this team is that the styles of most of the dancers match.