• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Apna Bhangra Crew @ Bruin Bhangra 2012 GTV

HarjitSingh

Gurvir said:
All i gotta say is, Bhangra over Gimmicks :)
+1

In person, this performance had tremendous energy and power. The saaps went so hard. I love it when you guys slow it down for a bit and then all of a sudden explode.

One thing I think you can work on is slight synchronization things here and there. Sometimes timings are a little off or someone's hands, arms, etc may be off. One example is when at about 2:43 you guys bring your daangs from horizontal to your shoulders and do baithakaan, a few guys in the front are a little late. I don't know if that was intentional, but just pointing it out. These are just minor details but they might give you some extra points. :)

Overall though, you guys ripped it! Can't wait to see your next performance.

razorhedge

desioutlawz said:
nyone knows song after brown rang ??...@6:05
Shake it - Saini surinder
Unreleased track - Singer Unknwn - Nav Sarao
Putt jattan de - Balwinder matewaria
Gabru - Billa BAkshi
Gabru Rangeeleh - Saini surinder
Punjabi hurr - Nirmal Sidhu

Nks

wow, love watching these guys, always having fun on stage! good job!

VirD

HarjitSingh said:
Gurvir said:

That's what you are saying today because you chose not to do gimmicks, tommorow you are going to say the opposite because you will choose gimmicks over bhangra, hmmmm

Gurvir

VirD said:
HarjitSingh said:
Gurvir said:

That's what you are saying today because you chose not to do gimmicks, tommorow you are going to say the opposite because you will choose gimmicks over bhangra, hmmmm

I will NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, oh did i mention ever?, say gimmicks over bhangra. And yes we did have gimmicks, watch the video again :)

sonehdataweet

Gurvir said:
VirD said:
HarjitSingh said:
Gurvir said:

I will NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, oh did i mention ever?, say gimmicks over bhangra. And yes we did have gimmicks, watch the video again :)
+1

Jatt08

Hands down, it was the Best Set of the Night. Keep doing what you do best, Bhangra :)

sgrewal30

This set was a great way to end the show. In my opinion it was the most memorable performances of the night, more than just gimmicks. Great job you guys! Keep it up