• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Apna Bhangra Crew @ Bruin Bhangra 2012 GTV

sdadoo15

Staff member
its nice to finally see a BHANGRA performance! yeah i agree that gimmicks look sweet but after a while, they just start getting annoying. this was the last performance i saw and i probably enjoyed this one the most out of all the performances. it also says a lot about this performance when it placed at such a modern competition like bruin and had limited gimmicks. it shows that they truly brought the energy, the synchronization and overall, the wow factor to the overall set. great job ABC!

J-Skeet

This was the BEST set of that night. Overall the energy, fluidity, stamina, style, and Bhangra was all there, but hey maybe the judges thought otherwise. Actually I like your gimmicks better then the other groups because they didn't overpower the Bhangra aspect of the routine. Also Bhangra over cheap gimmicks all day! Keep it up guys