• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

AVA Girls @ Bhangra Masti 2010

RKelly

Good Job girls, lots of energy throughout
Mela song and scene was exactly like NSM at Rangla Punjab 2010

rsingh90

i've been a HUGE AVA fan all year...this set definitely did you guys justice. GREAT energy thru the entire set. suprised you guys didn't place higher :/
LOVED the segment from 4:20-4:55...great energy. dhamaal to romantic jatt :) :) straight into jugni was nutsss
overall, awesome set ladies, keep bringin it!!

RKelly

Jungly_Jatt said:
hi, this is JASU johnnys labtop won't let me log out of his btf acount lol!
Sorry we had the same mela song but thats all that was the same watch their mela again..
NSM2 @ Rangla Punjab 2010
Sorry, not exactly the same, just VERY similar ;) .

KammyT said:
romantic jatt.. ;)
n romantic jatt seemed a lot like PCBCA at Rangla Punjab 2010, kaato segment seems very familiar too.

...I'm just saying, you don't need to go on a rampage and get defensive.

nb0913

holyy shittt..i've alwayss been a fan of the AVA girls since i saw them practicing in cali right before pioneer, but this routine was straight domination. wholee routine was so energetic, and not one girl looked tired or out of sync. jhummar was greatt in my opinion, and romantic jatt to jugni was a great transition as well. ending was sick, whoever the girl in yellow was at the front, that was a great way to end haha. everyones nakhra was on point. idk who the girls were who performed this time from last time, (gagan, jaskirn and whoever else), you guys were sick in my opinion. juggy man, you did a sick job coaching these girls.

can't say anything about the placings quite yet, but phulkari and TAG must have brought something ridiculous..

Jungly_Jatt

Straight The Folk Up
Nikhil B. said:
holyy shittt..i've alwayss been a fan of the AVA girls since i saw them practicing in cali right before pioneer, but this routine was straight domination. wholee routine was so energetic, and not one girl looked tired or out of sync. jhummar was greatt in my opinion, and romantic jatt to jugni was a great transition as well. ending was sick, whoever the girl in yellow was at the front, that was a great way to end haha. everyones nakhra was on point. idk who the girls were who performed this time from last time, (gagan, jaskirn and whoever else), you guys were sick in my opinion. juggy man, you did a sick job coaching these girls.

can't say anything about the placings quite yet, but phulkari and TAG must have brought something ridiculous..

Haha thanks brother :)

Red (Jaskirn, Navdeep)
Blue (Ericka, Dj)
Pink (Rajan, Sandeep)
Yellow (Gagan, Sandip aka Germany)

Dholi (Gurpreet Pannu)