AVA @ IPFF - 1st place..

A.T.

lol harman i know exactly what u talkiin aboutt haha..ur skills are being exploited everywhereee

A.T.

btw u girls are sickkkk..yall dance like men loll which is crazyy..easily one of the top girls team in the bhangra scene currently

mafzal

Judge / Dancer
A.T. said:
btw u girls are sickkkk..yall dance like men loll which is crazyy..easily one of the top girls team in the bhangra scene currently
agreed... mad respectt keep it up girls!!! CONGRATS :D

Jessie

u girls are sick, one of the red joris killed it the whole time the one in the front for phuminiyaan

achhokar

Jessie said:
u girls are sick, one of the red joris killed it the whole time the one in the front for phuminiyaan
that shit was crazy...ur performance was boss, the performance was badass and there was no creepy theme lol

but ur lehria was hella twichy of the shoulders iono if thats what u girls were going for though..keep up the good work!

Jessica

www.bigapplebhangra2011.com
Jessie said:
Yes! i agree, she was really good- i think she should have smiled more during the performance but other than that, pretty tight performance. Congratsssssss!

Dmann

you all did amazingg <3
i was so0oo prouddd && still am
love youu girlsss !

Pooja

I put the double o in cool.
SIIIIICK. looooved it. Such an entertaining FOLK set.

I reaaally love that y'all are straight up folk and it's still fun to watch!! Red jori was really good, is one of them a girl from Panj?

Amy - you're voice sounds so good in these AVA mixes, I would love to dance to it haha! Loved the live part...maybe y'all should go all live once!

Only thing I can say is if y'all were a tad cleaner it would have been even more awesome and I agree with the lehrian thing, girl in yellow was too jerky with it.

Otherwise SIIIIICK.

bhangrafreak01

Honey Singh - Jado_Panga
Now thats FOLK!!!! lol
not really liking the unis that much but thats just a personal opinion cuz i have only seen it in the video sometimes in person it might look better