AVA @ PIONEER BHANGRA

Vijay

Member
Messages
646
some serious talent on this team. other than whats been said already, your kato segment looks way too similar to toronto bhangra club/shan e punjab kato seg from another vid (hall party?) ..dunno if theres some affliation, but if not, not feeling the bite-age
 

Hothi123

New Member
Messages
18
Vijay said:
some serious talent on this team. other than whats been said already, your kato segment looks way too similar to toronto bhangra club/shan e punjab kato seg from another vid (hall party?) ..dunno if theres some affliation, but if not, not feeling the bite-age
Before this goes any further, there was no bite-age. There were some shan e guys dancing with AVA at Idols, hence why it would be somewhat of the same style
 

Jungly_Jatt

Straight The Folk Up
Messages
446
Hothi123 said:
Vijay said:
some serious talent on this team. other than whats been said already, your kato segment looks way too similar to toronto bhangra club/shan e punjab kato seg from another vid (hall party?) ..dunno if theres some affliation, but if not, not feeling the bite-age



Hahaha thanks Thothi :) .................... And just to clarify what has already been said. AVA and Shan - E - Punjab are pretty tight. They came down to help us out for idols so if our styles and sets look some what similar its not because we are biting. Its because we help each other out
Before this goes any further, there was no bite-age. There were some shan e guys dancing with AVA at Idols, hence why it would be somewhat of the same style
 

Kush

Active Member
Messages
1,401
Lol any chance of posting amy's vocal recording, UNAUTOTUNED? lol would make a sick track... or amy you can just record a new one for me, i'll produce a track for it n help make you an even more infamous singer than you already are :)
 

DjDhol-E

New Member
Messages
525
Jungly_Jatt said:
We Wont be Posting the mix at allll sorry people....... The guy who made the mix doesnt want his stuff leak
shoot :(
whos the dj ? :O
hes proper
 

AmyDee

New Member
Messages
215
Kush said:
Lol any chance of posting amy's vocal recording, UNAUTOTUNED? lol would make a sick track... or amy you can just record a new one for me, i'll produce a track for it n help make you an even more infamous singer than you already are :)
Oh helll no. KUSH STOP IT.
 

Kush

Active Member
Messages
1,401
AmyDee said:
Kush said:
Lol any chance of posting amy's vocal recording, UNAUTOTUNED? lol would make a sick track... or amy you can just record a new one for me, i'll produce a track for it n help make you an even more infamous singer than you already are :)
Oh helll no. KUSH STOP IT.
lol stop what? its all good i got the track now anywaysss uh oh.
 
Top