AVA @ PIONEER BHANGRA

Vijay

some serious talent on this team. other than whats been said already, your kato segment looks way too similar to toronto bhangra club/shan e punjab kato seg from another vid (hall party?) ..dunno if theres some affliation, but if not, not feeling the bite-age

Hothi123

Vijay said:
some serious talent on this team. other than whats been said already, your kato segment looks way too similar to toronto bhangra club/shan e punjab kato seg from another vid (hall party?) ..dunno if theres some affliation, but if not, not feeling the bite-age
Before this goes any further, there was no bite-age. There were some shan e guys dancing with AVA at Idols, hence why it would be somewhat of the same style

Jungly_Jatt

Straight The Folk Up
Hothi123 said:
Vijay said:

Hahaha thanks Thothi :) .................... And just to clarify what has already been said. AVA and Shan - E - Punjab are pretty tight. They came down to help us out for idols so if our styles and sets look some what similar its not because we are biting. Its because we help each other out
Before this goes any further, there was no bite-age. There were some shan e guys dancing with AVA at Idols, hence why it would be somewhat of the same style

Kush

Lol any chance of posting amy's vocal recording, UNAUTOTUNED? lol would make a sick track... or amy you can just record a new one for me, i'll produce a track for it n help make you an even more infamous singer than you already are :)

DjDhol-E

Jungly_Jatt said:
We Wont be Posting the mix at allll sorry people....... The guy who made the mix doesnt want his stuff leak
shoot :(
whos the dj ? :O
hes proper

AmyDee

Kush said:
Lol any chance of posting amy's vocal recording, UNAUTOTUNED? lol would make a sick track... or amy you can just record a new one for me, i'll produce a track for it n help make you an even more infamous singer than you already are :)
Oh helll no. KUSH STOP IT.

Kush

AmyDee said:
Kush said:
Oh helll no. KUSH STOP IT.
lol stop what? its all good i got the track now anywaysss uh oh.