Badal wins again

somi15

Houston, Texas
Fkin messed up man..Spending the publics money like it's his..fuck him

somi15

Houston, Texas
nine16jatt said:
People's Party of Punjab got swept they should have won
PPP or Congress...those two should be the ones...let's the what good happens in Punjab with badals old ass

monisingh

either corruption ( most likely ), or because jazzy b did a commercial advertising badal ( most likely, young people in punjab are easily convinced when a big singer comes on )

Navkarn

sukhshnder shinda also showed public support of badal alongside jazzy b ... da fuq.

nine16jatt

Badal brings nothing but corruption.. Manpreet Badal said that he will eliminate red lights and not use the police force for his own use and walk hand in hand shoulder with shoulder with the people of punjab to bad he couldn't get it

Mans

BTF Mixing Mod
Of course Badal is going to win if they spend a month after elections counting the votes..

ENVY BANG-RUH

Let the music move you!!!!!
I still think the funniest thing about all this was that wayyyyyy before the elections, they started that whole subsidized food program. Let's see how long that lasts.

bhangrathug

Badal aka badmash aka hustla aka kanjar aka genius aka baller aka the shit aka littrly shit aka mukhmantri

H.S.

I don't believe any of the parties running for election were any good. It's about the lesser evil in my opinion.

Everyone knows about Badal, his past. The police brutality, the drug trade, farming, etc...everything has been worsened over time with Badal in power.

The congress, well let's face it; is merely a puppet for Delhi. And Delhi doesn't care about whats really going on in Punjab besides food productivity. Punjab is the smallest area in all of India, yet feeds the majority of it.

I had high hopes for PPP, but I think they are just vomiting shit and saying whatever and joining any organization that is popular at the moment. I do acknowledge them attempting to get the younger generation more involved, as they had a facebook page that I followed and many others did as well. However, Bagwant Maan openly supporting baba's (i think it was the nirankari one) and PPP supporting Anna Hazare (as corrupt as they come) didn't go well with me and probably didn't go well with the younger generation.

Punjab needs something new, someone refreshing.

itsG

nine16jatt said:
People's Party of Punjab got swept they should have won

Idk how closely you follow Punjab politics but PPP couldn't have won and got their own CM it was virtually impossible there was no way they could have a clear majority of MLA's. But they definitely deserved a few more seats but then again even Manpreet Badal lost and when the head of your party loses there isn't much hope for your party that year.

monisingh said:
either corruption ( most likely ), or because jazzy b did a commercial advertising badal ( most likely, young people in punjab are easily convinced when a big singer comes on )

That and Sukwinder Singh as well had a complete song which used to be played on PTC all day ("Badal jiha insaan koi nah" ofcourse badal jiha chor koi na haha)
personally I feel sukwinder singh got paid for this as a part of his paycheck to sing at the opening ceremonies for the Pearls Kabbadi Cup more than likely part of his contract otherwise he wouldnt get paid so much just for an opening act.

Mans said:
Of course Badal is going to win if they spend a month after elections counting the votes..

Not true at all. That's how voting in Punjab works official count is done 35 days after voting. So when Capt won years back it was the same way not saying I'm pro Badal at all just clarifying things.

bhangrathug said:
Badal aka badmash aka hustla aka kanjar aka genius aka baller aka the shit aka littrly shit aka mukhmantri
+1 haha and the list goes on

H.S. said:
I don't believe any of the parties running for election were any good. It's about the lesser evil in my opinion.
very true and true in the case of politics ANYWHERE remember we as humans inherently act for our own good. Some more than others.

itsG

And to whoever said PPP will eliminate the complete use of red lights - im just gonna laugh and let that one slide haha

monisingh

monisingh said:

That and Sukwinder Singh as well had a complete song which used to be played on PTC all day ("Badal jiha insaan koi nah" ofcourse badal jiha chor koi na haha)
personally I feel sukwinder singh got paid for this as a part of his paycheck to sing at the opening ceremonies for the Pearls Kabbadi Cup more than likely part of his contract otherwise he wouldnt get paid so much just for an opening act.

yup they got paid for it dude, id never sing for any politician if I was famous, id release a song going against the ones that were willing to pay me and id expose every little detail they explain lol

mcgulz

Yeah Badal probably does take money and he probably has gotten his hands dirty more than he himself could count but how about you try listing the things Congress and the other parties have done for our state? Punjab is one of the best states in all of India, despite the massive use of heroin and all the other problems Punjab faces, and usually the credit for that goes to the guy who has been holding the seat the longest(badal), so how is it possible that he made Punjab what it is today and be corrupt and terrible? People like over-exaggerating things and making them seem like something they're actually not. Mud-slinging and lying is part of politics in India and every politician is a victim of it. The only reason I wouldn't vote for the guy is because he's been CM longer than most of Punjab's population has been alive and there's a need for a younger generation with a fresher mindset to rule, like Manpreet Badal. But that's politics for ya...Im not pro Badal but that doesn't mean you strip him of all hes done, Clinton(and 60% of all presidents) cheated on his wife but no one seems to say he was a shitty president just because of that one isolated event(probably were a few more than one fat chick haha)