• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Bass sounds very weird (Very high pitched)

My bass sounds very high, if I do the stings low then it sounds flat

• Help me, I'll send a video if you wish (or Skype I don't mind)

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • If you're from the UK you can come check it out

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jags_Dholi

Guys help me, my bass (Daga side) sounds too hight pitched. If you would like to hear it then drop me a message and I'll send you video. I also think my treble side sound weird too so can someone help me.
Bare in mind I'm from the UK and I haven't played in 6 years, got a gig coming up so ASAP PLEASEEEEEE !!!!!!!

Basim

♥ BTF ♥
Staff member
Hello,

Welcome to BTF. I am not really understanding the purpose of your poll.

Also, why don't you just post a video your dhol problem in this topic rather than asking people to privately message you? Practically no one is going to go through that trouble. Furthermore, I hope you don't expect someone to come check it out in person because that's never going to happen. You didn't even specify which city in the UK that you're from.

My advice is for you to upload a video of your problem to YouTube & share the link here. You'll get a lot more responses and help that way.

All the best,

~ Basim :)

Jags_Dholi

Hi,
Thanks for the advice this is my first ever forum otherwise I never use them, but thanks for that. I shall do as you suggested and shall I just post it on this forum or a new one ?

Basim

♥ BTF ♥
Staff member
Hi Jags,

No problem! You create a new topic without a poll if you prefer or simple post it here - it's all up to you.

~ Basim :)

Status
Not open for further replies.