• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Belly Dance and Bhangra DO NOT MIX ppl!!

T-Pardesi

If this has been posted already.. too bad...
So much wtf with this don't know where to start.
*:48 is just so wrong...
*haha sh*t that kid puts himself in trance at 1:11... !!
*ohhh eeemmmm geeee!! at 2:06 kid's thinkin.. ooooOoO my Mom's so effing HOT!! oooOOoOo!!
Singing lyrics audience singing along.. that's the obvious stuff... n e way
my gut hurt and my eyes are pouring tears from laughing so damn hard..!

Emīls Mangulis (MUNDIAN KE BACH KE)

sonehdataweet

I think I just pee'd in my pants from laughing. I've never seen so much besti in one video. It sounds so weird hearing Mundiyan to bach ke in another language, I wish someone could translate it lol

Arjun Barua

soniadewett said:
It sounds so weird hearing Mundiyan to bach ke in another language, I wish someone could translate it lol

lol sadly, it wasn't in another language... They were legit trying to pronounce the Punjabi lyrics and failing so hard.

From the video description, it seems they're from Latvia.

BRRUAH! said:
soniadewett said:
It sounds so weird hearing Mundiyan to bach ke in another language, I wish someone could translate it lol

lol sadly, it wasn't in another language... They were legit trying to pronounce the Punjabi lyrics and failing so hard.

Mega Besti.

sonehdataweet

BRRUAH! said:
soniadewett said:

Now I can't stop laughing bahhahahaha

Avneeto

hahahahhahah this is too funny. I love how the audience was actually trying to sing along

sartajjudge

LMAO. It jokes that they're trying to pronounce the words, and failing miserably.
They completely butchered "Mundian Ke Back Ke."

ENVY BANG-RUH

Let the music move you!!!!!
OMG i cant stop laughing, this shit is too much hahahahahaha

They're trying to sing punjabi music, yet they are so far from the right dancing and worse the right damn clothing.

voxanimus

<('.'<) (>'.')>
hahaha what the hell man that was crazy

first i thought it was some sort of parody comedy group

but then no one was laughing...

btw what does besti/baisti mean? it's in jus reign vids and i see it here all the time too.

gssaggu1

UK Bhangra: St George's // Vasda Punjab
voxanimus said:
btw what does besti/baisti mean? it's in jus reign vids and i see it here all the time too.

Besti/baisti (behz-thee) = Lack of grace; Showing themself up; General mockery of oneself

GSingh

voxanimus said:

Bey-izzat. Izzat = respect. Bey= the prefix dis'. so in essence, disrespect but it means like just total SMH moment. lol

voxanimus

<('.'<) (>'.')>
GSingh said:
voxanimus said:

Bey-izzat. Izzat = respect. Bey= the prefix dis'. so in essence, disrespect but it means like just total SMH moment. lol
ah i see thanks man
i speak hindi so i can understand a tiny bit of punjabi but i didn't realize baisti was a contraction of be-izzat.