• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Best Pagg Tier On Circuit?

abhij95

Hats off to Mankiran. At Boiler he tied all of Buckeyes and MBT's Paghs and they came out crisp.

Howie Magz

Money from OSU is pretty good (has tied a lot of MBT'S Past paggan)

Vic from SGPD is quick and ties good paghs too (tied mine at BAB 3 didn't feel like I was wearing a pagh and did it in less than 5 min)

Jaggi from AEG (also felt like I wasn't wearing a pagh)

Baljot Gill from AG (nice shape and turla on point) (still waiting for my MBT mix though)

Sunpreet from Furteelay is another honorable mention

Yankee from NSG's paghs are unreal from what I have seen in person and at WBBC. That turla is always on point.

Upahvan

Manu from Wolverine Bhangra/ PDDS

Not only did he tie a mean pagg, he was willing to teach others how

Saab

Today is a gift
Harman Deol - hands down. The man has a gift for inserting turlas into hard to reach places... If you know what I mean ;)

dhillon93

Paramveer Singh Dhillon
Aditya Dewanjee said:
ishaankolluri said:
As a spectator, I find NSG's paghs very visually appealing - the folds are crisp and the turla isn't lopsided or small. I don't know who ties them, though

Yankee is a beast, he tied one of our paghs at notorious and it looked near perfect. Venkat from MOB does a solid job as well

Agreed with Adi Yankee from NSG and MOB's very own Venkat

Yankee Saini

ਅਣਖ ਨਾਲ ਜੇ ਜਿਊਣਾ ਤਾਂ ਗੁਰੂ ਦੀ ਮੇਹਰ ਜ਼ਰੂਰੀ ਏ ll
Didn't know I existed! lol . . . I guess, dhanwaad, Mitro! . . . N' as far as discussion on PAGGS goes, bai "Malkiat" from SIAC(I think) is raw!