Multani

Top 5 Albums(personal)-

Sharry Mann - Atte Di Chiri

Diljit - Back to Basics

Manni Sandhu - Sona

Randy J - Notorious

Dj Sanj - Bad Boyz

Prabh Gill - Endless

My opinion goes to Sharry Mann..Atte di Chiri was perfectly produced in terms of lyrics, singing, and music.

voxanimus

<('.'<) (>'.')>
let's think back a little more:

Return of the Folkstar was definitely one of my favorites. Produced wonderfully and every song is super catchy

Red Alert was pretty good too

GSingh

Kulwinder Billa - Punjab.

Song of the year - Punjab

Honorable Mentions: Sona Ho Ja, Fer Sanu Rab, Sawal.

somi15

Houston, Texas
Deepi253 said:
anyone got a link to folkstar album ?
bhangrateamsforum.com/discuss/music-and-albums/return-of-the-folkstar-nishawn-bhuller-album-download-(exclusive)/

HarmanToor

Nachde Yaar Punjab De
out of these, I'd say diljit for sure, the production value alone makes it rise above the competitors.. the wording on some of the tracks could have been better but overall, its an enjoyable listen again and again.

darapurias album was one of my tops as well.. bhai, yaara and rauj shamnu are on another level.. such unique use of wording, topics and singing style and the production was off the hook too, didn't know e=mc could produce something that deep and well blended, with manys layers of instruments and chords, yet no clashing sounds. I can't recall ever hearing any tracks that were similar to these three in composition, melody or production other then previous darapuria tracks, so I think the freshness adds to the whole overall product too.

karandeol

Too many rookies, not enough GABROOS
Nishawn Bhullar's album was pretty sick, man's got amazing vocals

singhshady

dhol, dark and handsome
easily goes to Manni Sandhu in my opinion- why?

- tru skool's album with diljit was 90% of the same shit as usual, hip hop style beats with the dhol/tumbi etc.

-sharry maan's was okay, I personally didn't like it that much- I think it would be more of a hit in India

- prabh gill had some solid tunes, my fav was ik reejh ... great song.. however the album lacked more.

Manni Sandhu covered EVERYTHING! I rate him as a producer who gets minimal assistance from others, he doesn't have the support and backing as artists like Sharry Maan do.

He covered a variety of vocalists, music styles and audiences - therefore personally making 'My Time' the best album of the year in my opinion :)

jsandhu

where garry at man....diljits album was all tru skool he killed it....def sharry maan with best album...all aspects of his album were sick