Best/Worst Competition T-Shirts

mrchicity

Which competition t-shirts do you wear out proudly, and which ones do you hide in the back of your closet?

Best: Elite 8; Bhangra in the Burgh; Bhangra Blowout 2010 had the best T-shirt design i've seen

Worst: Bhangra Allstars; Boston Bhangra-Great competition, but the shirt is the same thing each year, a corny saying on the front (I've got 99 problems but my team ain't one?) and a bhangra figure made out of team names on the back

mrchicity

sumeetj said:
faizan said:
Worst T shirt of all time, hands down: Desi Dhamaka
+1

Literally a white xl shirt that said desi dhamaka in black font...that's it
Anil slightly improved on that theme with Bhangra Allstars: a white xl shirt with Bhangra Allstars in a black font PLUS a few weirdly shaped dholis. I'm never wearing that shirt anywhere

siddyp

Tough times never last, but tough people do.
west coast crown 2010. worst shirt by far.

BAB 2010 was sick. Warrior 2011 was legit. bayside shirts were always good.

sdadoo15

Staff member
wasn't a fan of the BAB shirts from this year. literally had a huge apple on the front of it.

VPD 2012 shirts were really sick.

KushK

I didn't even get the Bhangra Allstars Shirt.

Elite 8 shirts this past year were sick. BAB 2010 shirts were sick as well.

One of the worst- BDM. Hated that color haha

KaraN

BDM wasnt bad bro brown is ok...matches our skin tone..but danny hit it on the HEAD! GIANT BHANGRA 2010 WHAT TYPE OF JOKE Was that?

bagmi

challenge accepted!
Rangla Punjab 2012... still not sure what the picture is. Options are:
1. Little mexican wearing a huge sombrero
2. pile of poop
3. submission for an inkblot test

py335

Hahahah one of the MAJOR things I look for in the comps that I've been to and comps that I want to go to are the tee shirts. Yeah vpd was nice!

also the website for the Philly comp is so nice, their shirts are prob going to be sick as well hahah

sdadoo15

Staff member
py335 said:
also the website for the Philly comp is so nice, their shirts are prob going to be sick as well hahah

yeah their logo is really sick. im excited to see those shirts