Bhangra Cult 1 and 2 upload request

akakilla1

Hi there, I know this is a big request but could anyone upload the albums Bhangra Cult 1 and 2?

akakilla1

yeah, im on vacay though so cant upload it here idk y it wont upload here. i had it archived in my old folders

voxanimus

<('.'<) (>'.')>
mediafire is getting really annoying. cross-referencing filenames with amazon? that's a dick move.

mithu

voxanimus said:
mediafire is getting really annoying. cross-referencing filenames with amazon? that's a dick move.

How? They just keeping themselves safe.
Hell, most popular hosting sites dont allow anyone form the US. downloading from their site. Just be happy mediafire still allows downloads in the US.

Uploader should be smarter, and change the file names to something random so its not so obvious what the actual file is to site.

voxanimus

<('.'<) (>'.')>
mithu said:
voxanimus said:

How? They just keeping themselves safe.
Hell, most popular hosting sites dont allow anyone form the US. downloading from their site. Just be happy mediafire still allows downloads in the US.

Uploader should be smarter, and change the file names to something random so its not so obvious what the actual file is to site.

first off, while i said filenames, it appears mediafire is crossreferencing all metadata with amazon. this is problematic for a number of reasons, foremost being that remixes and original songs share much of their metadata, but are not the same thing (the files uploaded in this thread are actually remixes, not originals). remixes should be free to distribute via whatever service the remixer chooses.

and no, the uploader should not have to make the entire metadata for a file something unintelligible to mediafire. that's just annoying.

and lastly, the only popular hosting site that does not allow US downloads is turbobit. and that's using the term "popular" loosely.