bhangra empire at elite 8

HarmanSingh

Very clean but nothing new. Seems like the same routine Empire has had for the last 3 years with very little changes.

Omer81

Hello,

Please do not post our performance from Elite 8. Thanks, and congrats to SGPD!

-Omer

hardeep_singh

HarmanSingh said:
Very clean but nothing new. Seems like the same routine Empire has had for the last 3 years with very little changes.
seemed like the exact same routine they ran at BBC back in november

AmyDee

hardeep_singh said:
HarmanSingh said:
Yeah i guess if you just keep using the same routine for three years straight you end up at the white house.....wait...

hardeep_singh

AmyDee said:
hardeep_singh said:
HarmanSingh said:
Yeah i guess if you just keep using the same routine for three years straight you end up at the white house.....wait...
lol thats kinda harsh
the routine was clean and they had it down solid, good energy, and it did get em first place at BBC; i just expected something different. they should have tried a little harder to be more competitive with sgpd, nj, vcu; they didn't even change the mix, by now everyone and their mother has danced to nachdi de.

HarmanSingh

AmyDee said:
hardeep_singh said:
HarmanSingh said:
Bhangra Empire @ Bruin Bhangra 2009

It is remarkably similar to Elite 8. From the intro to the choreo for the first song they dance to very little has changed.

Archana

HarmanSingh said:
+1

I have to agree with Harman. After watching their elite 8 vid. I just wasnt very impressed. I pretty much knew what was gonna happen next. Empire is empire, and they got this far by doing what they do, so I can't blame them. I would say that Empire is a team that you would show to people who barely know anything about bhangra, not for an Elite 8 audience. If they are being put up again sgpd, nj, pcbca, etc they dont stand a chance at winning. If they are invited again next year, they won't win.