• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Bhangra Idols Shoutouts!

Meistro

Asi Shounk Nu Karaiyaan Muschaan Kundiyaan...
Good luck to the PANJ, Jawani Girls, and B2B tonight. Tear a patchhhhhhhhh guys!!! And steal the festival...JALLOOOOOOOSE!!!!

Sarabjit

ni_reesa said:
anyone know the lineups???
ABC (Apna Bhangra Crew)
B2B (Born 2 Bhangra)
Jawani Girls Bhangra Team
Kohinoor Bhangra Team
PANJ (Pehchaan Apni Nachdi Jaandi) Co-ed
PCAC (Punjab Cultural Arts Centre)
Punjabi Beat
SFU Elite

MPElive

Ehhh Folllkkkkkk Ahhh !!
Good luck to all the competing teams. SGPD & TEB, Bring those trophies back to Toronto :)

Luv-e

Congrats to all the teams that places at Bhangra Idols

On behalf of TEB im sorry we were able to attend this comp since one of our group memebers passed Away On Tuesday
SGPD was also unable to compete because this very reason because his younger brother was apart of their team as many of you may know

R,I.P Parma Dhinsa

Lovey
Toronto Elite Bhangra

Mukandpuria

Luv-e said:
Congrats to all the teams that places at Bhangra Idols

On behalf of TEB im sorry we were able to attend this comp since one of our group memebers passed Away On Tuesday
SGPD was also unable to compete because this very reason because his younger brother was apart of their team as many of you may know

R,I.P Parma Dhinsa

Lovey
Toronto Elite Bhangra
My respects and regards go out to his family and friends...

Manjot

Nice Sandhu said:
Nachdi Jawani placed 1st..
BC Cultural Group placed 2nd..
Apna Bhangra Crew placed 3rd
NJ?..Jawani girls from BC placed 1st
Punjabi Beat was 2nd
ABC 3rd

Remy

shoutout to ma buoy navi dheri, abc, b2b, panj, jawani, sfu, pcac boys and all of the other competing teams....it was an awesome competition and the afterparty was insane!

Ramnit Basi - Punjabi Beat

prince108

Shout outs too abc, b2b, panj, jawani, kfac, nav dheri all the way from bay area...and all the organisers for idols for putting on a great show...

Prince Randhawa
Punjabi Beat

Ranvir

Shout out to all the teams that competed and congrats to Jawani girls and my boys from Punjabi Beat...thanks to hk for all your help much appreciated.

SunnyParmar

Congrats to all the teams on their placings and for everyone who competed. Idols committee was awesome and very accommodating. The competition was awesome had a great time and a lot of fun at the QUALITY Inn. Everyone had an amazing performance as much as I saw. I hope next time maybe the teams will be able to watch all the performances.

-Sunny Parmar (Danced with B2B)

Bharathi

On behalf of Jawani Bhangra I want to congratulate all the competing teams. Thanks so much to the organizers for making the show happen, we were well taken care of from start to finish and everything seemed to flow efficiently backstage.

I didn't get to watch everyone but the Shan-E Juniors were amazing, Punjabi Beat you guys have improved SO MUCH you look better and better every single time I see you. ABC from Seattle had some amazing formations, energy and choreography and your double standing was awe-inspiring.