Bhangra in the Burgh 7 Lineup!

SGupta7

Saab said:
Honestly, disregarding everything above, I am really looking forward to burgh this year. Some sweet people are coming through and its going to be a blast.

haha Ram, thanks for getting everyone back on track. dope lineup, excited to dance as an exhibition so i don't have to compete against you all haha

HarjitSingh

WHOOOO CAL BHANGRAAA!!! I'm so excited! Also I'm really looking forward to see what the other teams bring.

Side note: Can the Burgh committee work on releasing videos this year? Or maybe a freelancer wants to take the initiative. I'm still a bit disappointed last year because we were told that some campus group or other were making videos and that we would get to see them. This didn't happen and all we have is a personal low quality video of our performance.

**Disclaimer: I have graduated and retired so I hope it doesn't come across that I am self-pumping our team.

pavbhaji91

HarjitSingh said:
Side note: Can the Burgh committee work on releasing videos this year? Or maybe a freelancer wants to take the initiative. I'm still a bit disappointed last year because we were told that some campus group or other were making videos and that we would get to see them. This didn't happen and all we have is a personal low quality video of our performance.
our prayers have been answered Harjit! GTV LEGGOOOO!

HarjitSingh

pavbhaji91 said:
HarjitSingh said:
our prayers have been answered Harjit! GTV LEGGOOOO!

Haha yeah it seems so! Props to the Burgh committee