bhangra in the burgh live update!

Romy

Columbia is up first! A few mistakes and stage size made for some squished formations but still good way to start the show! Liked the phumaniya and the little creative add ons to the choreo.

Romy

Gmu is now up.They were clean with a few minor mistakes. Fairly folk. Mirza was entertaining.

Romy

Vcu up now! Very clean with a few minor mistakes again. It was good but not entirely impactful and in your face besides the ending. Energy stayed high and constant. Guys also brought back rumaals tied to their fingers. Something I personally wish would make a comeback.

Romy

Cornell up now! Definitely a crowd pleaser! They did the same saap slide and khunda swing jump as wbbc but they had a putt jattan De section that was very entertaining for me. Very clean and energetic!

Kartik

Thank you so much for this Romy! Got up early in India to check this, anyone else there as well?

Romy

Smd now up. Very clean and good constant energy! Typical Smd style that we all like. Crowd pleaser too!

Romy

Cal up now! Liked their fast segment after jhummar and their buildup to lehryian and the lehryian itself. A few mistakes and energy died down near the end for most of the team besides a few dancers. Good performance though!

Romy

Fcb up now but this will be biased since I came to burgh for fcb! Absolutely loved this performance and I think it was one of their bests. This is biased but I think they'll finally place here. Very entertaining!

Romy

Uva up now! Clean and energy was there but not as impactful as I wish it would be. Wasn't a big fan of the mix. All teams have performed now.