Bhangra Knightz at Bruin Bhangra XIV (Balcony/Judges' View)

siddyp

Tough times never last, but tough people do.
This set is very good. great ideas spread out. performance was great, but...

hands down, GIMMICK OF THE YEAR. video does 0 justice to how AMAZING this was live.

PartyJatt

Harman! I see you!

Crazy performance! The ending was sick! I wish I was there live to see it!

zagreus

siddyp said:
hands down, GIMMICK OF THE YEAR. video does 0 justice to how AMAZING this was live.
Agreed, the gimmick was insanely well done (especially live). I know ESA did something similar, except theirs was a dance segment for each of their own dancers, but I felt this was more relate able. ALL the teams were standing up and doing their routines more or less, and BK got a standing ovation from the balcony.

Two quick points:
1. BK waited A LONG time to start their set due to technical difficulties with their projector, so good job keeping the adrenaline up as you stand on stage waiting.
2. You should've used FCB's ending...<3

KushK

Such a sick set... You boys have gotten so nasty! Great time kicking it with you all this weekend.. If I would work on something it would be the transitions in between segments. Either the mix didn't make it work or the way certain segments followed others it just seemed rushed... But none the less this should have placed

best ending of all time ? such a sick set!!!!!!! you guys are incredible from last time i saw yall (which was vegas) i would say a possible 100 % improvement

sdadoo15

Staff member
such a sick set as usual. the gimmick was by far one of the coolest things i've ever seen. the thing that made this performance for me was the cleanliness. the biggest issue for BK in years past, in my opinion, is the fact that they're sets have never been clean. they would always come with amazing creativity, amazing energy and amazing nakhra but they would never seem to be on the same page with eachother. this performance just proved me wrong. great job BK!

sdadoo15

Staff member
Jasmeet said:
while i was watching the video, the only thing going through my mind was they need to do the fcb ending!!! oh well, it was still a dirty gimmick!

Basim

♥ BTF ♥
Staff member
Ending idea was sickkk and very well executed.

Keep it up boys!

~ Basim :)

P.S. - Thanks for the video Arjun.

Gopi D

sdadoo15 said:
Jasmeet said:
while i was watching the video, the only thing going through my mind was they need to do the fcb ending!!! oh well, it was still a dirty gimmick!
Haha we wish we could have taken the FCB ending and really wanted to but we were trying to go with moves that any team would use and not signature moves of teams. That way it looked more as if we, as in all the teams, were really dancing together as one :)

arjunK

Sickest dancers of the night for me.... been a huge BK fan for a while and I think this was your guys' best performance yet. Even with bruin's style of judging this set should have been a definite placing. So fun kickin it with you guys - Jodha you are the funniest mofo on this circuit hahahaha your mixer antics had me dying laughing. The level of dancing on this team is absurd and on first watch I couldn't spot one weak dancer. The ending gimmick hit and hit hard. One critique I have is to stop nut-tapping everyone (cough Harman cough).... still in so much pain hahahahaha. Awesome stuff guys, keep it up.

Gopi D

Pankaja said:
Ending segment was SICK! I also loved when that balloon almost hit the blue guy after they finished. +1 for not moving a muscle as a balloon rampaged toward your face haha
haha I didn't even notice that balloon from being so overwhelmed by the crowd response we got from everyone in the audience!