Bhangra Performance at Wedding Reception

yoabhi

Okay you guys arent bad at all but the thing you need to work on are
- Nakhra (throw some facial expressions and hand motions in it, makes it look a lot better)
- Synchronization there was a lack of synchro and from the video you could tell which dancers were good and bad
- ENERGY you had some energy in the beginning but it needs to be throughout.

In all you guys have potential! dont let this discourage i was pretty nice! Oh and change your name ther can only be one Sher team :p

bhangrathug

If im not wrong, it looks like its a new team. not a bad performance at all...all i can tell you is, keep going at it!!! with time you guys will get better, you guys have a lot of potential.

voxanimus

<('.'<) (>'.')>
the two main things i think you guys need to work on are getting your knees higher on certain moves and getting lower on others. overall, you guys have pretty good energy and you seem really enthusiastic, but i think this fervor needs to be channeled a little better into the actual dance. you can really see this in the beginning; the dude on the left is just going buck wild and it honestly looks really sloppy, especially when, at the same time, the purple pagg guy is barely trying. you shouldn't express your energy to the point that it interferes with you being able to perform moves correctly. the beginning is also a good example of how much higher your knees all need to be: the dude in the middle front is barely even bending them, leave alone raising them. same thing for the move immediately preceding the chafha (0:49). the chafha itself is being done wrong--you're supposed to kick to the side, not the front. this is what it should look like. jhummar was goodl; definitely your best segment. mirza to putt sardaran de was sort of weird; this is what it should look like, more or less. same lack of high knees problem with the dhamaal.

work on standardizing and synchronizing, and you guys will have a good team; everything's just a little unfocused at the moment.

siddyp

Tough times never last, but tough people do.
voxanimus said:
the chafha itself is being done wrong--you're supposed to kick to the side, not the front. this is what it should look like.
I don't know about telling a team "this is what it should look like" when we are in an age of innovation and every team doing almost every move with their own style and angles. I see that you may be offering a better way to do it, but i think we as a community should foster new styles and encourage teams do bring something different while having clean and synchronous execution among all dancers (which you do as well).

Saab

Today is a gift
siddyp said:
voxanimus said:
the chafha itself is being done wrong--you're supposed to kick to the side, not the front. this is what it should look like.
I don't know about telling a team "this is what it should look like" when we are in an age of innovation and every team doing almost every move with their own style and angles. I see that you may be offering a better way to do it, but i think we as a community should foster new styles and encourage teams do bring something different while having clean and synchronous execution among all dancers (which you do as well).

Ditto....

There are a lot of teams that do chaffa like this.