Shruthi Reddy
New Member
- Messages
- 1
Hi,
My name is Shruthi. I have an event of Saturday, May 19th and it is a wedding anniversary. My guy dancers had to drop out last minute due to some last minute travels and I want to reach out to guy dancers out there to see if anybody is interested in performing with us. It is a very short notice but we will try do everything we can to work according to your schedule for practices.
Please email me at shruthierram@gmail.com or call me at 408-341-5645 if you or anyone that you know is interested in performing.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Shruthi
My name is Shruthi. I have an event of Saturday, May 19th and it is a wedding anniversary. My guy dancers had to drop out last minute due to some last minute travels and I want to reach out to guy dancers out there to see if anybody is interested in performing with us. It is a very short notice but we will try do everything we can to work according to your schedule for practices.
Please email me at shruthierram@gmail.com or call me at 408-341-5645 if you or anyone that you know is interested in performing.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Shruthi