Bhangra Stunts Demonstration: Joshiley Bhangra Stunts

psoni1

On behalf on Bhangra Fever committee just wanted to clarify that this was not the audition video sent to us, and I would suggest asking a Mod to remove it if you are not comfortable having it posted here.

Pooja

I put the double o in cool.
psoni1 said:
On behalf on Bhangra Fever committee just wanted to clarify that this was not the audition video sent to us, and I would suggest asking a Mod to remove it if you are not comfortable having it posted here.
I think they were joking....?

Sher

Pooja said:
psoni1 said:
Yea I was joking...or was I??? hmmm haha

psoni1

Sher said:
Pooja said:
psoni1 said:
Yea I was joking...or was I??? hmmm haha

ahh ok lol

Meistro

Asi Shounk Nu Karaiyaan Muschaan Kundiyaan...
psoni1 said:
SHES CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWKED!

masterscorpiorv

Meistro said:
psoni1 said:
English Please? lol jp but really what does that mean lol

ameetkhabra

veni. vidi. vici
Ravi M. said:
Meistro said:
psoni1 said:
shes choked ?!! haha

English Please? lol jp but really what does that mean lol