Bhangra team needed in Fremont California

New guy

I need a bhangra team to perform in Fremont on June 5th and 6th. You will be paid $1000 for both nights plus watever tips you make.

Ajaypalsingh

wtf 1000 dollars? why dont we get anyone up here payin us that much

maybe i can get some people to reach there stillllll. u'll like us for sure :)

gdholi7

alot of fremont teams are going to be doing pioneer bhangra that weekend and i doubt their will be any team willing to do that for 1000 bucks i know bk charges 700 a night or so and babc does 8 a night that includes the dholi and singer in there but good luck finding a local team that will do both nights for 1000

ban3rg

gagankahlon said:
i highly doubt this is a tru post..random new guy?? this being his first post??
makes nearly perfect sense actually.

Person 1: Yo I am having such and such event, how do i get a bhangra team to perform at it? Any advice?

Person 2: I dunno, check the yellow pages and go to the "bhangra section." Also search google for "bhangra team in fremont that wants to perform at my such and such event."

Person 1: That was the worst advice ever. Try again you man.

Person 2: Oh shit nvm, what I meant was make a post on a bhangra website that all the teams are checking. that way someone will see it and maybe agree to perform at ur thing.

Person 1: thanks bro. i love fremont. fremont is awesome. let me go to bhangrateamsforum.com

Person 2: I agree. You will have to make a username. Just make sure your new username for the website isn't something strange or obvious, like "New Guy." Otherwise people get freaked out cuz they think you're a groupie for some team that is feeling like they are the shit.

Person 1: point noted. I will not do that.

Person 2: Well, you sure effed that one up.

Person 1: Fremont is still awesome. Also, who cares. Sher Foundation said they are sure they can do it. What now. New Guy ftw

New guy

thanx for all ur replies but the spot has been filled.
....srry about the generic name i dont plan on posting again. it was a one time thing.
thank you all once again