Bhangra teams in Miami/Orlando?

Prabhzy

Hi guys, My name is Bhanu and ive been part of the University of Bradford team in the UK for a few years now.

Ill be down in Orlando/Miami area end of December time and wondered if there were any teams that are active in the area ?

Mans

BTF Mixing Mod
Well there is the University of Miami's team, Hurricane Bhangra

Prabhzy

Yes im aware there are a couple of collegiate teams in florida but im sure they will be inactive due to the holidays.

So i was hoping if there were any independent teams around that area.

Mans

BTF Mixing Mod
Well you can always try and revive The Guardians of Bhangra ;D

Prabhzy

Haha well if i can manage that in a 7 days vacation then i deserve to be site admin.

Basim? deal?

Basim

♥ BTF ♥
Staff member
Prabhzy said:
Haha well if i can manage that in a 7 days vacation then i deserve to be site admin.

Basim? deal?
Saleem is your man; I'm just a minion ;)

Miss Guardians! Kush, stop being worthless with that doctor life and revive Guardians already! :p I used to know to a few members of an independent co-ed team called Phulorida Bhangra based in that area.. they rocked the scene in the mid 2000's, but they are long gone too! #TooOld

There is also Gator Bhangra, but their collegiate based too, so no help there.

Found this team, called JDS Bhangra: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibep0kKayow

They appear to be the younger side though, so maybe a high school team? Anyway, sorry that I can't be of much further. Regardless, I hope you have a good time visiting the U.S. (Florida at least) during your trip.

~ Basim :)