Birthday Party Performance - Toronto

PartyJatt

Love to see people from the party involved in a routine! Makes it more enjoyable to watch.

not gonna lie your mix was really good lol :D song choice is great :p the non mixing of the entire mix was entertaining reminds me of cal mixs less crap more music hehe. also yall should start up a team!

Ak_Di_Nishani

Deepi253 said:
not gonna lie your mix was really good lol :D song choice is great :p the non mixing of the entire mix was entertaining reminds me of cal mixs less crap more music hehe. also yall should start up a team!
Word song choice was ILLL

Sukha

Deepi253 said:
haha thaanks bro! :)

asingh720

Lol at the awkward throwing money at 1:17, but the rest of them were pretty pro shots.

I really liked how the group's friends jumped in every once in a while and then did finale on stage with them. Made it a lot more fun to watch

Sukha

asingh720 said:
Lol at the awkward throwing money at 1:17, but the rest of them were pretty pro shots.

I really liked how the group's friends jumped in every once in a while and then did finale on stage with them. Made it a lot more fun to watch
Haha thanks :) Yeah the one guy who jumped in a lot was the birthday boy so it was fun for him to be part of the set.

HarmanSaini said:
great song selection, and what song was at 3:25?
Songs called Aaja Aaja by Angrez Ali & Aman Hayer

HdBrar

Welcome to the Dark Side.
Anyone notice the slip at
3:58
?[/color]
I knew that would happen to someone eventually! Everyone be throwing money at the dancers as they dance and something like a mis-step like that was bound to happen. Not a bad recovery though...

Gopi916

You talk it, I live it, your jealous just admit it
This is really good. You guys should start a team together.

VeeBee

Solid performance! Mix was sik and the song selection was great.

What's the song called at 1:29? haven't heard it in ages lol, if you got it can you please post it up :)