• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Black and Yellow [Tallian Mix]

KironMizanur

Loughborough & Gabru Furteley
Hey BTF,
I started mixing about a week ago ;D and some constructive criticism would be really appreciated.

Thanks
Songs used: Wiz Khalifa - Black & Yellow as instrumental, and Tallian as vocals.
Mastered by a good friend VeeBeats

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/kironrmizanur/blackyellowtallianmix[/soundcloud]

Basim

♥ BTF ♥
Staff member
Great job Kiron! Especially considering the fact that you just started mixing - you have lots of potential ;)

Black & Yellow is a bit old school and the I've heard it mixed a ton - either the full song or looping the main beat in the background within a mix.

This is a good start and I would be curious to see how you handle more challenging tracks in the future. Please continue to share your progress sir!

~ Basim :)

KironMizanur

Loughborough & Gabru Furteley
Thanks for the feedback guys!
I will be working towards the feedback and hopefully get some better content out in the time to come.

If there is any general mixing tips and tricks anyone could drop then that would be super appreciated! ;D