Boston Bhangra Competition 2012 Teams Announced!

Boston Bhangra

After much deliberation, and with much excitement, we have announced the teams for the Boston Bhangra Competition 2012. Please visit our website to view the official teams for the competition: www.bostonbhangra.com/bbc

Sincerely,
Boston Bhangra, Inc

SOME ONE PLEASE LIVE STREAM THE HELL OUT OF THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

I GIVE KARMA POINTS :D

achintchani

woww interesting lineup. Two girls teams from BC- that will be fun to watch

shocked to see that AEG wont be competing this year. they killed it last year.

faizan

Just shut up and dance
so much for bbc being a modern comp...compare the lineup this year to years past...such a difference

siddyp

Tough times never last, but tough people do.
that is an amazingly diverse group of teams. hope no one drops!

Saab

Today is a gift
This looks like a great lineup. Please, teams -> go to boston and don't drop.

KushK

First time in 3 years not competing... bit sad, but wish all the teams goodluck! BBC is a sick comp without a doubt

voxanimus

<('.'<) (>'.')>
Pankaja said:
faizan said:
so much for bbc being a modern comp...compare the lineup this year to years past...such a difference
This is exactly what I was thinking. A lot of folk teams are competing so I'm curious to see how the judging will play out. Hopefully the teams have transparency from the beginning about judging...

I only really see NJ, PFA, and Shan-E as far as folk teams go. that's not too many.

also FAUJ is definitely coming into the season with a lot of appearances damn

Romy

YAY Jawani girls! Sad I'll be missing out on an awesome competition but good luck to everyone!