Breaking Bad Season 5

#GoGetSinder

For all your Graphic Design needs... #GoGetSinder
[SIZE=small]LOVED Episodes 10 and 11. I can't stop thinking about Todd telling his stories like that. That can't end well.
The ending to episode 11 "Confessions" was just plain NUTS.[/SIZE]

[/size][SIZE=small]Talk about losing it. Can't wait for the new episode to see the reaction to Jesse's action.

[/SIZE]

[/size][SIZE=small]I did an illustration combining episodes 10 and 11, Check it out below...[/SIZE][size=small]

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=625695900798654&set=a.308706369164277.79307.308696202498627&type=1&theater

HarjitSingh

py335 said:
and walter's back!! it feels like i've been waiting years and years for it to finally start back up holy shit i am excited. anyone able to catch today's episode?? what are your thoughts?? i'm going to type some more stuff towards the bottom that may be somewhat of a spoiler so SPOILER ALERT!!!

so i'm seeing a lot of similarities to the way gus would portray himself. for example, when walt has to puke and he turns on the sink, and grabs a towel to put on the floor for him to rest his knees on, same thing gus did when he was at that dude's house in mexico, when he poisoned everyone with the tequila or whatever it was. also when walt was at his car wash and that lady comes up telling him to make more pure meth, walt pretends to act like he's dealing with an actual customer, same way gus would do when walt sees him at pollos hermanos. also, what happened at the end of today's episode, when walt tells him to tread lightly, was he actually threatening him??

I'm glad you bring this up. I believe there's a theory that Walt starts to acquire the traits of people he has killed. There's the one you just mentioned. Also after he kills Mike, Walt started drinking his whiskey on the rocks. He originally had it straight but Mike used to drink it on the rocks.

This leads to a big foreshadowing at the beginning of the season. Walt arranges the bacon in the shape of a 52. Something that Skyler usually does on his birthday. Does that mean he is going to kill her as well?

sangeensingh

HarjitSingh said:
py335 said:
and walter's back!! it feels like i've been waiting years and years for it to finally start back up holy shit i am excited. anyone able to catch today's episode?? what are your thoughts?? i'm going to type some more stuff towards the bottom that may be somewhat of a spoiler so SPOILER ALERT!!!

so i'm seeing a lot of similarities to the way gus would portray himself. for example, when walt has to puke and he turns on the sink, and grabs a towel to put on the floor for him to rest his knees on, same thing gus did when he was at that dude's house in mexico, when he poisoned everyone with the tequila or whatever it was. also when walt was at his car wash and that lady comes up telling him to make more pure meth, walt pretends to act like he's dealing with an actual customer, same way gus would do when walt sees him at pollos hermanos. also, what happened at the end of today's episode, when walt tells him to tread lightly, was he actually threatening him??
This leads to a big foreshadowing at the beginning of the season. Walt arranges the bacon in the shape of a 52. Something that Skyler usually does on his birthday. Does that mean he is going to kill her as well?
:O

py335

sangeensingh said:
HarjitSingh said:
py335 said:

:O

double :O i didn't even notice the whole whiskey thing! i remember the bacon scene and my first thought was maybe he just left his family and he's all on his own. but now that you mention the whole theory, holy SHIT. that would be freaking crazy and with the crazy shit the writers have been throwing at us, i wanna say i wouldnt be surprised, but my mind would be BLOWN

py335

hahaha this one cracked me up and i definitely read that whole thing in walter's voice. anyways anyone who is up to date want to take a guess as to what's going to happen next? the writers of this show make it so damn hard for me to even guess as to what's going to happen. spoiler!

anyone notice how they played the opening instrumentals right at the very end of the episode? what if that's a symbolism for something like the ending is about to be a new beginning or some shit? and then after the finale the writers will make an announcement saying 'jk we're about to write more breaking bad episodes' hahah... one can only hope :'(
also, he went back to drinking his whiskey without ice again. and he's rocking the hat. does this mean that the original walter white is about to come back and go ape shit

sartajjudge

What was up with that commercial? I think that was Walter's coworker in the past where the coworker got rich and Walter got screwed because he didn't get rich. It just didn't make sense to me why they had it, seems like other lose ends need to be taken care of and I don't get how it's all gonna happen in one last 75 minute episode.

Wonder what Jessie's gonna do in light of what happened. All I can say is I'm def. not a fan of Todd.

smp

sartajjudge said:
What was up with that commercial? I think that was Walter's coworker in the past where the coworker got rich and Walter got screwed because he didn't get rich. It just didn't make sense to me why they had it, seems like other lose ends need to be taken care of and I don't get how it's all gonna happen in one last 75 minute episode.

Wonder what Jessie's gonna do in light of what happened. All I can say is I'm def. not a fan of Todd.
Here's my theory. The whole reason he began cooking was because he felt cheated and left behind while his colleagues prospered from his ideas. In tonight's episode after his conversation with his son, Walt gave up running and was willing to surrender after realizing it's over. However, after seeing his former colleagues on TV talking about how Walt had very little contribution in Grey Matters success, he realizes he can't quit just yet. I think he remembered why he got into this all in the first place, it wasn't for his family but himself. To create a name and be acknowledged for his efforts.

I think he's going back to Albuquerque to get his money back. I don't know how they're going to close the show with one episode left but I'm still rooting for Walt to win. I doubt he will die because I've come to learn if something seems predictable in BB, it's most likely going to go the entire other way

Navkarn

sartajjudge said:

You seem a bit confused! First off it wasn't a random commercial, it was an interview that came in the light of everyone finding out about Walt's drug venture. Walt's original ideas were what lead to the eventual success of Elliot's company "Grey Matter". In the interview, Elliot & Gretchen basically insult Walt by saying all he contributed to the company was it's name.

I feel this interview couldn't have come at a better time. Walt cooked solely to make money for his family, but throughout the show you see Walt seeking appreciation for all he's done yet it's never given from Skyler. When this interview aired, the theme of not being appreciated came up again when Elliot & Gretchen lied and made Walt seem worthless to their company. They gave him no credit and this was the last string that needed to be pulled to set off Walt. Instead of giving up (as he intended to do by calling the DEA and letting them track the call while he took a drink), I'm predicting Walt is going to go berserk and make this one bloody finale. Even though Walt Jr. snapped on him in the call, I can't see Walt hurting his family still. Elliot, Gretchen, & the Nazi dudes seem to be on Walt's hit list.

As for Jesse, he's dead. He should have been dead in the episode where Walt wanted him dead. Todd saved him again earlier in tonights episode, but he should have been dead then too. Considering he declared he wouldn't cook for the Nazi's anymore, there's no more use for him (especially with all he knows). Pinkman is a dead man.

All bad things come to an end. Can't wait for the series finale, it's going to be epic for sure.

py335

I hope you're right, navkarn. I just hope they'll properly execute the massacre Walt is about to commit within the time that is allotted for the show, without it feeling rushed. As for Jesse, I remember reading somewhere that Jesse was originally supposed to die in the first season. So who knows maybe you're right and the writers will have him die like the original plan?

Saleem

Staff member
First of all, damn you Meth Damon (Todd). He is a cold mofo, and his little grin while the videotape of Jessie is playing is subtle but terrible.

You guys forgot about the ricin. NEVER FORGET ABOUT THE RICIN.

py335

Saleem said:
First of all, damn you Meth Damon (Todd). He is a cold mofo, and his little grin while the videotape of Jessie is playing is subtle but terrible.

I haven't forgotten! My original guess was that he was going to use the ricin on his own child but then he gave holly to the fire department so now I have no idea. Hahahahahah meth Damon. My god I hate that guy and I hope he goes out literally with a blast the way Gus did

sartajjudge

py335 said:
Saleem said:

I haven't forgotten! My original guess was that he was going to use the ricin on his own child but then he gave holly to the fire department so now I have no idea. Hahahahahah meth Damon. My god I hate that guy and I hope he goes out literally with a blast the way Gus did

Why would Walter use the ricin on his daughter? I think the ricin is for Todd or that guy he went to grad school with.

py335

sartajjudge said:
py335 said:
Saleem said:

Why would Walter use the ricin on his daughter? I think the ricin is for Todd or that guy he went to grad school with.

I was taking random guesses when walt took the baby and drove away from the house, after skylar pulled the knife. and also because the ricin was previously used to poison a child. for a second i thought maybe walt was going to try to do something similar with holly so that more attention would be placed on her rather than himself.

but after seeing the ending of the last episode i kinda think the same thing you are. walt may use it to kill the guy who started the company. todd must die painfully!! it'd be great if jesse was the one who did it, too

py335

I have been corrected! Thanks sartajjudge for refreshing my memory :D Walt didn't use the ricin yet but he used the lily of the valley plant to poison Brock. So I guess I should say that since Walt was ruthless enough to poison Brock he could've done it again to ultimately protect himself. Hence my failed guess that he was going to poison his baby

Navkarn

Greatest television series I've ever watched. Perfect ending for the perfect show. So long Breaking Bad, thanks for the wild ride! Also, I totally shed tears at the end :(

SpliffStar101

Definitely sad to see the series end. In my opinion, this show was one of the best television series I've ever watched. The way the producers (Bryan Cranston himself and others) wrote the story from beginning to end.. Amazing! I just finished watching the finale for the third time to catch some other foreshadowing I might have missed. I'm really going to miss this show :(