Votes: 82 29.5%
  • Shaan Mutiyaaran Di (SMD) Bhangra Club

Votes: 16 5.8%
  • Virse De Waris and Heeray Punjab De Collaboration

Votes: 55 19.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bruin Bhangra

Due to some very unfortunate personal circumstances, United Bhangra had to withdraw from the competition. We are very sorry that they will be unable to compete at Bruin this year. Because the show is this coming weekend, we will not be adding any team to our lineup.

The Updated Bruin Bhangra XIII lineup will now feature:

Anakh-E-Gabroo

Bay Area Royal Bhangra

Bhangra Knightz

Da Real Punjabiz

First Class Bhangra

Jawani Bhangra

Khalsa Junction & Anakh Punjab Di

Shaan Mutiyaaran Di (SMD) Bhangra Club

Virse De Waris and Heeray Punjab De Collaboration

The competitions is tough! Who do you think will win this one?

ENVY BANG-RUH

Let the music move you!!!!!
This line-up is so fucking intense it's hard to pick just three

1. AEG/KJ-APD/HPD-VDW/FCB

2. AEG/KJ-APD/HPD-VDW/FCB/BK

3. FCB/BK/DRP/SMD

I hate my work.

Bruin, you guys better put something like this (line-up) together next year too.

faizan

Just shut up and dance
this is one of the top five best lineups of all time...

kj/apd are heavy favorites...

routing for my boys on aeg, bring it back to nyc, and get kj's autograph on the "slippery when wet" sign!

Bharathi

Very sorry to hear United won't be coming, we were looking forward to competing against them after SO long! I hope everything is OK.

On a more positive note, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE EVERYONE! It's one of the best lineups I've seen in a long time and it's an honor to compete against these teams =)

Kush

VDW/HPD has the best dancers/team in my opinion at the comp hands down... but i dont see a live team winning at bruin.

KJ's gonna take it. Can anyone even really remember the last time they didnt win a comp, let alone place?

So i'm gonna say those two 1st and 3rd (just based, again, on the fact that being the only live team i think will prevent much higher placings for VDW/HPD)... 2nds gonna be a dog fight...

Love

1. APD/KJ(main reason I'm going)
2. AEG...expecting something big
3. DRP/BK..I always forget about DRP, and then they bring it to bruin

dudhmakhna

Kush said:
VDW/HPD has the best dancers/team in my opinion at the comp hands down... but i dont see a live team winning at bruin.

KJ's gonna take it. Can anyone even really remember the last time they didnt win a comp, let alone place?

So i'm gonna say those two 1st and 3rd (just based, again, on the fact that being the only live team i think will prevent much higher placings for VDW/HPD)... 2nds gonna be a dog fight...

+1

I would say...

1. APD&KJ
2. AEG/BK
3. AEG/BK/HPD&VDUB (if judges decide to place a live team)

sulmoney

smd, bitch
so upset i cant make it this year, this is going to be an all time great show. best of luck to my east coasters, especially my boys on aeg, and my lovely ladies of smd, make your mommy/daddy proud ;) best of luck to all!

Gugu

Damn, sad as hell that I'm most likely not gonna be able to go to Bruin this year.. but no doubt that V-Dub/HPD boys will hold it down in Socal even if I can't join the fam.