Bruin vids

if anyone is going, could u please take vids of the special performance and award ceremony as well please. thanks

o and does any1 know if itll be streamed online this year?

PartyJatt

jay said:
wondering the same thing about if we can watch it live tonight...
I don't think you can watch it live.
There's most likely going to be vids up on youtube about Bruin..

Vick

Harjot was at bruin with all his cameras in tow, but I guess the security there was pretty damn strict and they weren't even letting you take pictures at least around the area where he was seated. The show itself has gotten shittier as the years have passed by and now the security is on par with the quality of the show... No HD bruin videos this year folks... When will competitions realize that Harjot is doing more good than harm? Watching videos on GTV makes me want to go to the competition even more... Maybe someday the Bruin committee will pull their heads outta their asses and realize this...

jay

"Maybe someday the Bruin committee will pull their heads outta their asses and realize this..."

that would be sweet, but doubt it...

Varun

Vick said:
Harjot was at bruin with all his cameras in tow, but I guess the security there was pretty damn strict and they weren't even letting you take pictures at least around the area where he was seated. The show itself has gotten shittier as the years have passed by and now the security is on par with the quality of the show... No HD bruin videos this year folks... When will competitions realize that Harjot is doing more good than harm? Watching videos on GTV makes me want to go to the competition even more... Maybe someday the Bruin committee will pull their heads outta their asses and realize this...
word. but i also think sometimes its not the committees fault. Venues, especially big ones like the Long Beach Terrace, have strict broadcasting fees and charge if you will videotape their venue. I think this time we can blame the venue, not so much the committee...Don't they understand everything about broadcast media is changed now...this is the youtube generation, dammit!