BTF BRACKET CHALLENGE 2013! A Chance at $100!

Navkarn

THE STAKES ARE HIGHER THIS YEAR! NOT ONLY ARE YOU PLAYING FOR BRAGGING RIGHTS, BUT WINNER WILL RECEIVE $100 VIA PAYPAL!

Selection Sunday has finally arrived, I hope everyone is ready for our 4th annual March Madness Bracket Challenge! It's been a wild year in college basketball, so do your homework before filling out your bracket! Those interested in participating in BTF's Annual March Madness Bracket Challenge, please follow the instructions below! For any questions or trouble registering, please send me an inbox message!

BTF BRACKET CHALLENGE 2013, the Madness is upon us! GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

*To register go to the following site: http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1/register/joingroup

*Choose the left option "join group" and fill in the appropriate information from below!

*Group Name: BTF Bracket Challenge 2013

*Group ID#: 71753
*Password: btfunicorn

YOU WILL BE ABLE TO BEGIN FILLING YOUR BRACKETS ONCE SELECTION SUNDAY FINISHES ON SUNDAY, MARCH 17TH

Congrats to past winners!

2009: panic! at the bhangra (avni b)
2010: nikhil b
2011: n/a (if you remember let me know and i'll update the winner)
2012: havish
2013: ? ? ? IT MIGHT BE YOU!

CHEER YOUR FAVORITE SCHOOL ON WITH PRIDE!

GO AZTECS!

Basim

♥ BTF ♥
Staff member
BTF Bracket - yesss! Hope we can get good participation, because this looks awesome! Just signed up.

Thanks for putting this together Navkarn,

~ Basim :)

Navkarn

for those participating:

Deadline to submit your bracket is 12:15pm EDT on Thursday, March 21.

Navkarn

ONLY 12 PEOPLE SIGNED UP SO FAR! COME ON BTF WE CAN DO WAY BETTER THAN THAT! THIS IS THE EASIEST CHANCE AT WINNING $100, ONLY TAKES 5 MINS OF YOUR TIME TO FILL OUT A BRACKET!

Navkarn

Due to the lack of interest & decline of BTF users participation, I've decided to not renew the BTF Bracket Challenge this year. I know some of you anticipate this thread annually, so out of courtesy I just wanted to give you the heads up! Sorry again, and good luck to those playing in other brackets!