• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

BTF Ladder - 16. Himynameis vs 13. Karan Deol

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfried

DJ 1. DJ 2 had an interesting idea, slowing the beat down to jugni-ish speeds, but there were just a few too many weird sound effects in there for my liking.

footballforlife

Don't let the name fool you.
jfried said:
DJ 1. DJ 2 had an interesting idea, slowing the beat down to jugni-ish speeds, but there were just a few too many weird sound effects in there for my liking.
Definitely agree. I liked DJ2's concept better but it wasn't executed as well as DJ1. Gotta give it to DJ1, but I'd like to hear more from DJ2..

siddyp

Tough times never last, but tough people do.
dj 2, if you removed the synth track once the verse dropped, this would have been a closer battle imo. it just didn't sound right to me when the lyrics dropped.

dj 1 ftw

yraparla

SwizzeeMusic.com
-----------
Results (only members with at least 10 votes counted)
DJ 1- 31
DJ 2- 1

Complete domination with Jabar the lone man in support for DJ 2. Respect to Jabar though (especially cause he's right)- everyone has certain criteria and this is why we have posts instead of votes so we can see some feedback.

DJ 1, keep things in beat and maybe you'll earn a complete knockout next time. Congrats Himynameis!

Status
Not open for further replies.