• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

BTF Mixing Ladder- Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfried

The following battles have been forfeited:

11. Aka$h challenges 9. Sunpreet BMW (Dropped out of ladder)
27. DJ MoNeY challenges 25. MinhasA
24. Shreyman challenges 21. AKT Productions
32. JsM challenges 29. Urban Kinng

Aka$h moves up to #9, DJ Money moves to #24, Shreyman moves to #20, JsM moves to #28. The forfeiting DJs inherit their challengers' slots on the ladder, with the extra rank vacated by Sunpreet.

Basim

♥ BTF ♥
Staff member
Jusi.Sahota said:
how exciting! would love to battle one of you guys...one day ;)
You should totally join Jusi! We need more ACTIVE participants.

Even if you're relatively new at mixing or not as "pro" - this is an EXCELLENT way to get feedback & see if people actually like the concepts you're trying to experiment with. The challenges allow the mixers to think outside of the box.

With a few of the mixers dropping out due to inactivity recently, it would be a great time to add your name onto the ladder!

Can't wait to hear the mixes next week of those DJ's who are going head to head. Should be pretty exciting given the theme.

~ Basim :)

jfried

I can't wait for the mixes this week: we picked some really good old songs. It's going to be awesome.

Basim

♥ BTF ♥
Staff member
jasjeet said:

so since my challenge didnt get accepted waddu i do ?
jfried said:
The following battles have been forfeited:
32. JsM challenges 29. Urban Kinng

JsM moves to #28.

See jfried's post above.

You don't have to do anything - unfortunately your challenger didn't accept, so you automatically win this week and take his spot. Congrats on your first win JsM :) Don't start thinking they will all come that easy! lol. You can just relax for this week, give your feedback on the other mixes, and vote for your favorites. You'll be able to challenge up to 3 spots above your new rank of 28 in the topic that the moderators will create for Week 3 - stay tuned for that my friend.

Hope this helps,

Jusi.Sahota

Basim said:
Jusi.Sahota said:
how exciting! would love to battle one of you guys...one day ;)
You should totally join Jusi! We need more ACTIVE participants.

Even if you're relatively new at mixing or not as "pro" - this is an EXCELLENT way to get feedback & see if people actually like the concepts you're trying to experiment with. The challenges allow the mixers to think outside of the box.

With a few of the mixers dropping out due to inactivity recently, it would be a great time to add your name onto the ladder!

Can't wait to hear the mixes next week of those DJ's who are going head to head. Should be pretty exciting given the theme.

YES! Would love to. Im going on holiday from 3rd August to 16th so i might join after..that cool? How long will I have to make a mix?

Basim

♥ BTF ♥
Staff member
Jusi.Sahota said:
YES! Would love to. Im going on holiday from 3rd August to 16th so i might join after..that cool? How long will I have to make a mix?
Great to hear you would like to participate man. After August 16th or whenever you'll have more free time is fine :) Just post in the mixing ladder weekly topic whenever you're ready to join. After the person you challenge "accepts," you'll both be sent out the mix via e-mail and have about 10 days make it.

The "official" rules are posted here incase you want to read through them quickly.

If you have any other questions, just post here or ask one of the mixing ladder mods directly. Some of the rules might have been updated slightly and I'm not sure if the original topic was modified to reflect this, but that should give you a general idea of what to expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.