• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

CBS MIX- BAB 2014! by GSingh and Shaun Atwal

kdshah

Had an amazing time working with GSingh and Shaun! Two incredible mixers, unreal production quality. Thanks for putting in so much time fellas!

Hope everyone enjoys the mix!

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/shaunatwal/big-apple-bhangra-4-cbs-shaun-atwal-gsingh[/soundcloud]

GSingh

Re: CBS MIX- BAB 2014!

T'was a pleasure good sir. Shaun's a monster.

Eeshan

Easily one of my favorite mixes in the past couple of years. A shame it was only used once.

Psant

UNC Bhangra Elite Alum, Brandeis Bhangra
I knew this mix was going to be sick as soon as I heard who was collaborating on it. Great song choices, great transitions, great mastering.

BBC

That Moorni Banke & Manak bit are way too sick! Makes me wanna get up and start dancing, haha.

kdshah

BBC said:
That Moorni Banke & Manak bit are way too sick! Makes me wanna get up and start dancing, haha.

Love that! I definitely freaked out when GSingh first sent me that ending

sumeetj

really enjoyed the prop segments (mixing and song selection) as well as the ending. nice to see punjabna brought back for jhummar as well :)

really high quality mixing but that goes without saying - GSingh never disappoints.

I shall be listening to this in the gaddi often methinks