Chakde (High School Team?)

ban3rg

I actually rather enjoyed this. Their choreo/ideas for Surekiach Naa were sick and their dhamaal song was executed so perfectly. anyone know who these kids are? hahaha

Moderator's note: Video removed by team request.

not to mention their mix was illlll. dude in all-black ripped it

Kenny89

i'm pretty sure this is gsimz team, nachde punjabi gabroo from detroit. they're gonna be an exhibition act at bhangra fusion!

Gsimz

Ne Asi Gabroo Desh Punjab De ;)
First of all, how did you come across this? LOL Secondly, thanks for removing the video and we might post the mix after fusion. On a side note, this was one our messy/earlier practices.

Manjot

every posted video can be found on btf somehow if its bhangra related lol

rasanpreetks

hahah how did you finddd thisss lollll??? gsimzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz =D
cant wait to seee you guys perform at fuuussionnnn!!!

ban3rg

Gsimz said:
First of all, how did you come across this? LOL Secondly, thanks for removing the video and we might post the mix after fusion. On a side note, this was one our messy/earlier practices.
yikes bro! sorry i didn't know u guys didn't want it up. And if this is a messy/early practice then props bro! I'm sure it's looking even more great now. I always go on Vimeo---i watch their staff picks, there's always cool short films and stuff on there. And then ever since NJ from VIBC was posted on vimeo, from time to time i search for bhangra on there. there's always something interesting. like a Hungarian Bhangra Class - there was a video of that once...so vimeo is the shit! and i like it more than youtube ;) one of my fave vimeo videos is called muto.

oh and props to u gsimz if u were indeed the man in black - and def. hope u post el mixo after Fusion! good luck exhibitioning there i'm sure u guys will rip it!!!

Gsimz

Ne Asi Gabroo Desh Punjab De ;)
Arjun said:
Gsimz said:
yikes bro! sorry i didn't know u guys didn't want it up. And if this is a messy/early practice then props bro! I'm sure it's looking even more great now. I always go on Vimeo---i watch their staff picks, there's always cool short films and stuff on there. And then ever since NJ from VIBC was posted on vimeo, from time to time i search for bhangra on there. there's always something interesting. like a Hungarian Bhangra Class - there was a video of that once...so vimeo is the shit! and i like it more than youtube ;) one of my fave vimeo videos is called muto.

oh and props to u gsimz if u were indeed the man in black - and def. hope u post el mixo after Fusion! good luck exhibitioning there i'm sure u guys will rip it!!!
Arjun, it's all good man! I should have made the video private earlier. My original thought was that nobody knew about viemo. I guess I was wrong. But I'm really happy that you enjoyed it! It's always great to get some feedback.