Columbia Bhangra Mixes

Hans

All the cool kids are doing it, so I'll do my part and share as well. Here's our mix from Blowout this year. I can also post up the mix from last year's Blowout and/or Boston. The reason I'm not posting them right away is because they take a bit of extra work to remove the gimmicks that aren't conducive to just listening, but if anyone actually wants those mixes I can go ahead and do that.

Also, I've attached a special gift in the form of CU Squared's Bruin mix. Say what you will about the dance (and I will agree with you), but I think the mix is still pretty good. It's short because I cut out the blank time we used for the live segment.

Grab them here http://www.drop.io/mcbiamixes. Although I'm not officially making mixes anymore, any feedback would still be appreciated.

PS. Saleem, I keep getting errors with the message attachments. A couple times it just gave me a generic "problem loading page," then another time it said upload folder full. I tried with 2 attachments and with just one. Both times the attachments were a little over 10 MB.

Edit: Attached the first mix here. CU Squared is below.

Saleem

Staff member
hey man i just changed an attachment setting, can you try to upload em? when i enabled the attachments i set a preliminary limit for total attachments and i just upped that to X gigs..

amriksahni

You guys need to be more traditional. Your dhamaal is wrong. And your phumanian looks like someone shoved their kier in your koone tang.

Hans

So, success with one attachment. Still getting server errors if I try to upload 2 attachments on one post, though. Here's the other.

Saleem

Staff member
Hans said:
So, success with one attachment. Still getting server errors if I try to upload 2 attachments on one post, though. Here's the other.
You're getting that because I've limited the total post size to 20 MB (see below the upload box).. ::shrug:: i dont really have a problem upping this but for now high-quality mixes (10MB++) should be in separate posts

sekhon140

hey i need some sound effects so i can put dem in our bhangra mix if someone can help me it will be help ful

pritpal94

I hate Columbia Bhangra, I mean come on guys be a bit more traditional and do your moves properl!! But you what I do like about Columbia bhangra, their Intro video. :D

Kush

sekhon, use the search feature. there are at least 50 sound effect threads, if not more.