• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Cowboys vs. Redskins

yraparla

SwizzeeMusic.com
Jeeti! But we are pittsburgh school brethren...how could you say such lies. But please, let's keep the thread on topic.

The season will do the talking (as will TO who will get shutdown for the year again)

Jeeti

Despite my pittsburgh school origins, I will always be a cowboys fan...

taiii...little help here brother...its only a matter of time before the flood of dc/murrland cats get on here and blast away..this is just the start of it...

but its never too early to talk about the best league of all...Forget TO...we have pacman jones...hes gonna get INT's and Jerry Jones is gonna stuff is pockets with singles for strippers.

yraparla

SwizzeeMusic.com
Redskins have straight up matched the cowboys the past 2-3 years

Pacman Jones is scary...because he may shoot one of our players. Didn't think you guys would resort to such dirty tactics.

Cowboys vs. Redskins
Romo >= Campbell (we'll see how our guy grows)
Cowboys Oline <= Redskins Dline (depends if we have some guys step up)
Receivers >= Receivers (I think TO will have a slight decline with Terry Glenn gettnig more looks in middle, thus fewer touchdowns)
Defense < Defense (clearest weakness for the 'boys...cowboys have a strong D, but Redskins D matches well against the offense and has shown consistent big-play shutdown...look for TO to continue to be a non-factor with terry glenn carrying load)
Running Backs = Running backs (Barber, Jones vs. Portis, Cartwright, Betts, and rookies with fast as hell speed)

it's early to tell, but it looks like a split for the teams, meaning it's who can beat the division? Redskins match up best to the other teams.

PS anyone into fantasy football? BTF league? for the record, I hadRomo, Owens, and Crayton, and whitten last year....so I give credit to their Offense

sulmoney

smd, bitch
YES BTF fantasy league, let us do it, as soon as we can register a league, i will jump on it

Nikhil

All I gotta say is when Don Imus starts ragging on your only defensive hotshot, you know you have distractions

Can I get a count of my skins fans up in here?!?!?

Somi

Hookah is NOT harmful!
Im with Jeeti on this one.....
COWBOYS only because of PACMAN....

Jeeti

HOOO BOY NIKHIL AND SWI...cowboys roll mobbb deeep...its not Pacman Jones anymore...its Adam Jones...I wonder if that will keep him out of the tittayyy bars.

Vick

Redskins are perennial underachievers... Cowboys are contenders for the most part... and the Niners will once again make all of you their B*^^% in a couple of years... Win while you can, cause when the Niners dynasty starts rolling through, the Redskins and Cowboys will be an after thought...