D.C. Bhangra Crew (DCBC) Fall Tryouts

Neha

Attention to girls in the DC/MD/VA area:

D.C. Bhangra Crew (DCBC) will be holding Fall tryouts for the 2010-2011 competitive season.

If you are interested, please send us an e-mail at dcbhangracrew@gmail.com in order to schedule your tryout and for more information. Tryout information will be given based on inquiry, so please contact us by August 28th if you are interested in trying out!

Dancing/Bhangra experience is not necessary, however it is helpful and preferred.

Thanks! :)

bballkid2592

Hey, I have a quick question. I have a friend near Rockville maryland and she was wondering if you hold try outs every year. She cant try out this year because she is training this entire year for this bharatnatyam (another indian form of dance if u didnt know) thing. But she wants to tryout next year.

SunnyR

I'm currently looking for a team to dance on. Do you think my wishes can be granted by DCBC? Plz bro? Plz?

bahahahhahha

Raashi

Sunny, you can wear a wig and try out lol.

We will send everyone confirmation e-mails through our dcbhangracrew@gmail.com for anyone who is interested.

abrar

Sunny!!! YES!!! I'll get you a pretty wig. haha. You'll look sick in DCBC's outfits bro.

A. Aulakh

SunnyR said:
I'm currently looking for a team to dance on. Do you think my wishes can be granted by DCBC? Plz bro? Plz?

bahahahhahha
lol..u trying out? stg bro STG!! lol

ban3rg

SunnyR said:

bahahahhahha
my thoughts exactly, Sunny one day we'll do it they have to let us :)