Dance This 2010 Documentary (feat ABC)

Gurvir

so i found this on youtube today, its a mini-documentary about a show we did in the summer called Dance This. It's a huge show that happens every year at the Paramount Theater in Seattle and they basically bring together all sorts of dance forms and display them individually along with a big finale that incorporates all the types. But yeah, check it out..

DANCE This 2010 Performance Documentary

Love

Wow, this is really cool. The show itself is a great idea, to get a bunch of forms of dance and showcase them to the community. But then teaching others each dance form, that's crazy! Good job ABC

Gurbir23

eyo abc, god damn, is this like the 3rd documentary you guys have been featured in! much love and respect!

Also, that black guy's phumaniyan form at the end was actually pretty legit and its hilarious seeing you guys doing "waka waka" in full vardiyan lol

Yankee Saini

ਅਣਖ ਨਾਲ ਜੇ ਜਿਊਣਾ ਤਾਂ ਗੁਰੂ ਦੀ ਮੇਹਰ ਜ਼ਰੂਰੀ ਏ ll
waka waka was HOT ;D

dheerja

This is so awesome you guys must have had a lot of fun. Do they do Dance This in other cities?

singh89

Harmeet said:
HAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAH kenny, arjun, and sunny, at 2:23........
I'm all watching the video and then I see Arjun, Kenny and You!! hahahahaha That's sick they need stuff like this in Cali lol

Gurvir

singh89 said:
Harmeet said:
HAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAH kenny, arjun, and sunny, at 2:23........
I'm all watching the video and then I see Arjun, Kenny and You!! hahahahaha That's sick they need stuff like this in Cali lol
TOO BAD! Washington is where all the cool stuff happens :p

sonehdataweet

This looks like such an amazing experience, I wish I could see the whole event! I love how they incorporated all different types of dance all into one theatrical dance piece!

In yall's finale video :3:50 the one in the pink is so checkin' the blonde out ;) loll

Gurvir

soniadewett said:
This looks like such an amazing experience, I wish I could see the whole event! I love how they incorporated all different types of dance all into one theatrical dance piece!

In yall's finale video :3:50 the one in the pink is so checkin' the blonde out ;) loll
ahahahahahhahaha of all people, it would be kenny :p and videos of each performance are on youtube, in HD :) ha

sonehdataweet

Gurvir said:
soniadewett said:

ahahahahahhahaha of all people, it would be kenny :p and videos of each performance are on youtube, in HD :) ha
Haha, I will be watching them :)

lavesh

this entire thing is freakin awesome...mad props to abc, u guys have really been getting bhangra out there to the masses! the concept and event was incredible