*DANCERS NEEDED FOR ALL GIRLS HOUSTON TEAM*

Basim

♥ BTF ♥
Staff member
Best of luck with the tryouts Akhila. I'm surprised that Nishani decided to split apart into guys & girls this year/season - hopefully you guys do some collaborations down the line.

Overall, I'm glad to see the Houston bhangra scene continuing to progress. I was around back when we first started UH's first bhangra team around 2008. Quite a challenge when you're first starting out.

I'm sure you guys will be a lot better off since things have become more established now. Regardless, let me know if I can help in any way.

~ Basim :)

Basim said:
Best of luck with the tryouts Akhila. I'm surprised that Nishani decided to split apart into guys & girls this year/season - hopefully you guys do some collaborations down the line.

Overall, I'm glad to see the Houston bhangra scene continuing to progress. I was around back when we first started UH's first bhangra team around 2008. Quite a challenge when you're first starting out.

I'm sure you guys will be a lot better off since things have become more established now. Regardless, let me know if I can help in any way.

Basim,

We haven't split. Nishani bhangra is still one team. This is just a tryout for additional girls.

Thanks,

Gurbir

Basim

♥ BTF ♥
Staff member
Gurbir Singh Aulakh said:
Basim,

We haven't split. Nishani bhangra is still one team. This is just a tryout for additional girls.

Thanks,

Gurbir
Thanks for the clarification brotha. I just thought you guys had decided to create two seperate teams since this advert said "ALL GIRLS" team. I'll be thrilled if you guys stay co-ed because you had a great mix of dancers last season.

Gurbir, I've heard you've been leading some big efforts out there in Houston. Keep at it man. Texas needs to continue to deliver & make their mark at national comps.

All the best this year/season. Again, let me know if I can help in any way.