DC TRIP.

jasso

Yo BTF

Im going to DC in 2 weeks and will be free on the weekend. Are there any good site seeing places besides the white house? Also any legit niteclubs no bars plz

thanks,

jazz

Nikhil

DC Chillin? Homes send a message to people from DC on this website. They can def recommend some stuff for you.

Waleed

There's actually too much to do in DC. Check out the museums on the national mall (all of them are free), esp the Natural History and Air & Space museum. The national monuments are also in the same area. At night, K street (northwest) or U street (northwest) have plenty of spots.

If your GPS says you're in southeast or southwest, make a U-turn and get the frick outta there lol

jasso

cool thanx guys...is there any more nightime suggestions...not rlly into the east coast bar scene, more into clubs & partyin..

jvirk

D.C. - I was suppose to be there this weekend with you buddy...one of my best friend's just turned 21 and we were gona go celebrate - but that plan got cancelled like 2 days ago :(

All i Know is visit what you want to visit in D.C. - b/c waleed is right - there is tooo much to do

nightlife is sickkkkk though ;) live it up lol