Deos anyone have the dhol background beat

Julio

like i dont really how to explain it but it a lot of mixes latly theres a extra dhol beat in the back or just like a hoy hoy hoy hoy beat in the background of a song to make it faster or just easier to dance to and makes the mix soo much better

pritpal94

You talking about sound effects, like hoy's and bruaahs?
If you are here is a link to some:
http://bhangrateamsforum.com/discuss/index.php?topic=233.0
Pritpal.

Julio

no not sound effects its just added beats to music like forexample listen to any sher mix or sgpd in the background they have some sort of beat throughtout songs im talking about that...

pritpal94

Julio said:
no not sound effects its just added beats to music like forexample listen to any sher mix or sgpd in the background they have some sort of beat throughtout songs im talking about that...
Oh like hip hop beats and stuff?
Lol, basically you cut it out from a hip hop track and just loop it in a mix.
Pritpal.

Nikhil

No he's not talking about hip hop. The only way to get those background dhol beats is to play over top of the music and record it.

If you have access to a recording booth, you can hook your dhol up to a microphone (if it has a jack) and record yourself playing as you listen to the music in the headphones. Then you line it up as if your mixing two songs together: your dhol cut and your complete mix.

Armaan

you can do what nikhil said OR another option which I think will answer ur question is to simply cut out dhol beats and loop them from other songs. I recommend cutting dhol beats from any of DBI's Absolut Bhangra albums or taking beats from original unmixed songs so there arent many other beats coinciding with the dhol.

If you search "HarmanToor" in the search box on BTF when ur under "post mixes and video links", a topic will come up under there in which someone from NYPD posted a dhol beat. Also you can check out the Dhol Beats Album put out by Xplicit Desi Vibes here :http://www.unp.co.in/f67/xplicit-desi-vibes-dhol-loops-vol-1-a-28105/

just register and reply to the thread and you'll be able to download the album

i'll upload the whole beats I have besides the NYPD beat and the Xplicit Desi Vibes album

Attachments

Kush

Armaan said:
you can do what nikhil said OR another option which I think will answer ur question is to simply cut out dhol beats and loop them from other songs. I recommend cutting dhol beats from any of DBI's Absolut Bhangra albums or taking beats from original unmixed songs so there arent many other beats coinciding with the dhol.

If you search "HarmanToor" in the search box on BTF when ur under "post mixes and video links", a topic will come up under there in which someone from NYPD posted a dhol beat. Also you can check out the Dhol Beats Album put out by Xplicit Desi Vibes here :http://www.unp.co.in/f67/xplicit-desi-vibes-dhol-loops-vol-1-a-28105/

just register and reply to the thread and you'll be able to download the album

i'll upload the whole beats I have besides the NYPD beat and the Xplicit Desi Vibes album
^What he said. also, make loops in fruity loops and lace em on the track

voxanimus

<('.'<) (>'.')>
i realize this is a hella old thread
but does someone have a copy of that Xplicit Desi Vibes dhol beat album that they'd like to upload or something?

himynameis

voxanimus said:
i realize this is a hella old thread
but does someone have a copy of that Xplicit Desi Vibes dhol beat album that they'd like to upload or something?
ill email it to you