• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Dhol Help!

DesiBoi

Elite Entertainment
Messages
100
Hey Guys I know That theyre maybe alot of posts dealing with learning how to play the dhol but im just in a hurry and I really need to learn to play again. I did play many years ago but I need to start playing again for partyys and such. Im in the Maryland Area if theres anyone who dosnt mind giving me lessons or guiding me on how to play willl be alot of help to me. Learn how to play for a long time without getting tired and such. Once Again im sorry for making another topic on this but im in a hurry. and Thanks Alot For Your Help
 

dholi_sunny

New Member
Messages
23
Best place to learn or re-learn dhol is youtube for how-to videos. dhol isnt really one of those things you can just learn really quick. You need to put time for it so that you can build up the proper stamina to play long periods of time and play fluent beats and not have messy beats.
 
Top