Dhol ustaad shops in ludhiana ?

monisingh

Alright so im going to india for about 2 weeks and want to get a dhol from an ustaad but I prefer if they have a shop since im not a student, I know bittu ustaad has a shop but don`t know where in ludhiana maybe jasraj93 can help me out their ;) .

Kenny_Gill

Around the clock tower area which is near the Ludhiana railway station, you will find quite a bit dhol shops and a lot of varieties to... Also a lot of the shops are run by well known ustads such as Ravi Dana, Kukki, and others.. Hope that helps :)

RAJ22

Kenny_Gill said:
Around the clock tower area which is near the Ludhiana railway station, you will find quite a bit dhol shops and a lot of varieties to... Also a lot of the shops are run by well known ustads such as Ravi Dana, Kukki, and others.. Hope that helps :)

i know where that is :)

amrinder13

The name of the area where Kukki, Ravi Dana, Raj Kumar, Meshi Kumar, Janak Raj are is called Shooni mala. From my personal relations and experience with all the dholis in that area, kukki has a very good variety and quality of dhols. Hope this helps.

jasraj93

monisingh said:
Alright so im going to india for about 2 weeks and want to get a dhol from an ustaad but I prefer if they have a shop since im not a student, I know bittu ustaad has a shop but don`t know where in ludhiana maybe jasraj93 can help me out their ;) .
i honestly have no clue where it is... i went there once and it felt like we went in circles to get there... :p

monisingh

jasraj93 said:
monisingh said:
i honestly have no clue where it is... i went there once and it felt like we went in circles to get there... :p

LOOL

monisingh

amrinder13 said:
The name of the area where Kukki, Ravi Dana, Raj Kumar, Meshi Kumar, Janak Raj are is called Shooni mala. From my personal relations and experience with all the dholis in that area, kukki has a very good variety and quality of dhols. Hope this helps.

thank you so much I appreciate the help ;D