Did he really say that!!!

ENVY BANG-RUH

Let the music move you!!!!!
2nyce said:
whoa what a coincidence...just 2 months ago i was at that wedding palace at 1:36 thats behind them and that shit was colossal.
Stallone Manor in Ludhiana. That palace is mad sexy.

ENVY BANG-RUH

Let the music move you!!!!!
Lally said:
ENVY BANG-RUH said:
2nyce said:
whoa what a coincidence...just 2 months ago i was at that wedding palace at 1:36 thats behind them and that shit was colossal.
Stallone Manor in Ludhiana. That palace is mad sexy.
BRO!! this palace is a f***** BEAST!
check out the website! http://www.stallonemanor.com/venue.htm
Yea, i was there for a wedding in late november, and will be going there in june.

Piarpreet Kaur

n word? *****? well i dunno why it is a big deal in the US. i mean, i lived in harlem NYC and i had people calling me that and i called my friends that and they dont care lol.
also i noticed a lotta desi guys love being ghetto n stuff...they say that word a lot... so do hispanic people.

im spain the word negro, its actually a compliment. My boyfriend used to call me negra, and i call my lil brother negrito... lol

i guess its a cultural difference, but i still hate it when punjabi singers play "pimpim" its just...pathetic at times...they just over do it...and they forget they already have a beautiful culture and music...so why the change? dunno!

Sukha

LOLOLOl HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

but in india they consider it right to refer to them as that.

Piarpreet Kaur

MiThU RaNdHaWa said:
This song is biggest crap off the year...congrats to the singer :eek:

so true...lately a lot of new singers come up with the worst songs and lyrics ever (im glad i dont understand punjabi at times)

jsandhu

Piarpreet i dont think u understand he says he has negro body guards n he says basically says there gud at shootin, he doesnt call them nigga he says negro
u jus need to understand in punjabi its alot more funnier

Piarpreet Kaur

jsandhu said:
Piarpreet i dont think u understand he says he has negro body guards n he says basically says there gud at shootin, he doesnt call them ***** he says negro
oh wow :eek:. Daz why i requested a translation. Wow wow wow... He didnt!!!!!!

InderdeepBrar

2nyce said:

funny how they try to play that off like its theyre crib or somethin in the music video haha

i went to a wedding at that palace too when i went to india lasat december

HarmanSingh

jsandhu said:
Piarpreet i dont think u understand he says he has negro body guards n he says basically says there gud at shootin, he doesnt call them ***** he says negro
Its not funny. You are just a buffoon...as is anyone laughing at this stupidity and outright bigotry.