Elite 8 Bhangra Invitational 2012: Nachde Yaar Punjab De (Official HD Video)

Multani

First of all thanks to Harjot, you the man.

Second, host chunni wearing style is weirdest effin style I ever seen lol ???

Third, never seen that many jumps that perfectly goes with the music and performance, nothing seemed random. Best songs selection, when it comes to NYPD mix. Since Herman not mixing no more, I am assuming NYPD mixes won't have that magic touch no more.

bass brahhhhhhhh nazara leyataah sala ajj tea

Kas

Pankaja said:
The baithkes in the center of the guys jumping around 8:55 are absolutely ridiculous.
+1.

When they did in the mixer, I went crazy lol. Too sick, they need to do a tutorial

Nav Aujla

Nachde Yaar Punjab De
Thanks Aminder. And yea, that choreo did end up overlapping. Looked good back then as well loll

G Bajwa

sartajjudge said:
What's the name/artist of the song at 9:12?
Thanks in advance.

Epic Bhangra - Kaim Rahe Sardari ft. Manjit Pappu
should be in the media centre already

Anik915

Been watchin this performance over and over again. The balance between strength in dancing, cleanliness, and entertainment are unmatched this year. The ending was, in my eyes, a little too much and took away from the flow of the performance. Regardless, this is my FAVORITE performance of the year and there are few bhangra videos which make me as hyped up as this one. Really wish I could have been back home to see this performance live!

Keep up the amazing work; can't wait to see how you guys top this performance.

kazminaut

What's the song at 7.50? In general this performance was unbelievably strong, but that song + the power on stage gave me chills.

voxanimus

<('.'<) (>'.')>
sartajjudge said:
G Bajwa said:
sartajjudge said:
What's the name/artist of the song at 9:12?
Thanks in advance.

Epic Bhangra - Kaim Rahe Sardari ft. Manjit Pappu
should be in the media centre already

Thanks. For anyone else that wants the song, Epic Bhangra has it available for download on their Soundcloud page:
http://soundcloud.com/epicbhangra/kaim-rahe-sardari-remastered

download this song from the link sartaj posted; the original version he released was mastered improperly, so he released this better version for free.