Our judging process was enhanced and improved based on feedback from past competing captains. This year, the process was a healthy balance of points and deliberation. In keeping with our tradition to be completely transparent, we are attaching the following for your review and reference:
- Judging Presentation: Lays out the process of judging
- Master Score Sheet: The scores were entered independently by two separate Elite 8 Bhangra team members into the programmed Excel file to ensure verification
- FAUJ: We played their incorrect mix during the show performance. This is due to our fault completely. An updated mix had been submitted that morning before tech rehearsal. After their performance, we gave them an opportunity go again, which they declined. The captains were allowed to meet with the judges before points were finalized and submitted.
- FAUJ: They violated one of the rules laid out by the venue and competition regarding use of an open flame therefore the Technical Judge deducted points based on their own discretion.
- FCB: Their audio track ceased to play due to a technical error caused by crowd control. This is due to our fault completely. We tried to stop the performance but did not force a complete stop as the team wanted to keep dancing. After their performance, w[SIZE=small]e gave them an opportunity go again, which they declined. The captains were allowed to meet with the judges before points were finalized and submitted.[/SIZE]
130 KB Views: 361
23.7 KB Views: 528