• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Empire at Bruin 09 GTV

turabali

Joshiley Jawan ____ holla
They are known For thurrr formationsss mate. I give a A+ on thurr whole formations man.. And for some reason they are traditional in this competetion

Champion09

I know that a lot of people said that placings were a little off (LBC, BMW etc). But i have to say, Empire deserved first place for this masterpiece. Formations were unbeleivable, choreo was good, that spinning flower stunt was hott, and the beginning "magic trick" was sick (obv not as good as their Bruin 2008 one - when I saw that i had to watch it over again to see how they did it haha)...

EMPIRE ROCKED THIS PERFORMANCE!!! CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!

Armaan

straight up beasts, I would say definitely one of their most entertaining performances

Baldeep

Their formations are badass!!!
I wonder if the judges can even see the whole formations coz i was sitting in the front and didnt notice some of the formations they did

Karan V

yoo empire can u guys do sum more baitka cuz ur coordination and stuff is sooo sickk jus wondering how well u guys can do baitka together:p. most teams cant do em together with full jumps and all.

vaibhav

mmistry87 said:
do u have the mp3 version or know how to convert this to mp3?
i think you can just google free mp3 converters or there are some websites where ya can convert online like
http://www.mediaconverter.org/index.php

Gurvir

Karan V said:
yoo empire can u guys do sum more baitka cuz ur coordination and stuff is sooo sickk jus wondering how well u guys can do baitka together:p. most teams cant do em together with full jumps and all.
come to think of it, there arent that many...if they could be that coordinated with more baitka, then that would be sick.