• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Epic FIFA10 vid (CR9, RealMadrid)

Temurzai

some kid made this based on the sky sports CR7 commercial last year. thought id share with the hooligans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k5RWm14l2I

Temurzai

there is absolutely no way you can say Cristiano Ronaldo sucks, he'd shit on you, and he'd shit on me. and he'd shit on any other player in this world. and im a liverpool and bayern fan. fools got skill cant deny that. hes dirty. and yea the vid is sick hah

- Raja - said:
lollll he sucks, but the editing in this video is off the hook.

- Raja -

Temurzai said:
there is absolutely no way you can say Cristiano Ronaldo sucks, he'd shit on you, and he'd shit on me. and he'd shit on any other player in this world. and im a liverpool and bayern fan. fools got skill cant deny that. hes dirty. and yea the vid is sick hah

- Raja - said:
lollll he sucks, but the editing in this video is off the hook.
LOL! yes Ronaldo is the best because he shits on me and you in soccer :eek: .. Messi SHITS on Ronaldo. Ronaldo is a sick player no doubt but don't say he can shit on the world.

p.s Liverpool FC alll dayyyy

COMTONDAJATT

mint gumri
lol sick i did something similar with a free kick a few nights ago. it hit off the post off the back of the goal keeper's head and into the net. i love this game.

Navkarn

Dude ive been hitting the sickesssst shots with arjen robben in this game! Hes by far my fav weapon to play with running the field ... And ive hit some dirrrrty freekicks w/ van der vaart, i cant explain how much joy it is to finally have the real netherlands squad in the game!!!

Ps - my xbox360 gamertag is "nuffsauce"
add me plz, i wanna play some btfers!

Gurvir

i'm doing manager mode with liverpool, gerrard can hit some lazers from the top of the box in his sleep!

Nikhil

that video PISSED ME OFF man...fuckin CR9 is a bitch. seriously he is. He may be skilled but honestly, I think Messi would destroy him, and I would even venture to say that Ibra would out muscle, out dribble, out juke and out shoot him.

BARCAAAA

Temurzai

Nikhil said:
that video PISSED ME OFF man...fuckin CR9 is a bitch. seriously he is. He may be skilled but honestly, I think Messi would destroy him, and I would even venture to say that Ibra would out muscle, out dribble, out juke and out shoot him.

BARCAAAA
Nikhil he's a really good player. H used to be a bitch about fouls but if u actually watch him play now he's matured alot and quite frankly he's sicker than ever with his skills. I'm not a real fan or a Portugal fan, we hate him cuz he's not on our team. There's no way ud be sayin that about Zlatan if zlatan wasn't on barca. Nobody gave a damn bout zlatan wen he was on inter. Being on barca made him stand out and he's doin better with such a disgusting midfield behind him. And quite frankly messi doesn't have skills like Ronaldo although I love watchin messi play. Nobody doubles up on messi, cuz he's defensable 1v1. Ronaldo isn't , messi stays playing rightwing, Ronaldo plays anywhere on the field, constantly moving around to keep people off him. That's skill. Messi didn't carry barca to champs league glory, Xavi did. Ronaldo carried ManUtd. He's just honestly a really great footballer, and I'm actually glad Portugal are goin to go thru for the world cup, as much as Portugal sucks (especially in the face of Germany) he deserves to be in the tournament, along with messi (Argentina) xavi(Spain) ribery(France).

Just my 2cents

Nikhil

Ronaldo has talent but his lack of sportsmanship is what counterbalances any good he puts on the field. Being in Spain and watching the CL final this past year, I saw very clearly that he would commit fouls that were genuinely compromising the health of the other Barca players, and then yell at the Barca players to get right back up and play. I can't stand that seriously. When I saw him play for Man U, he seemed like a Man Apart (no pun intended haha), but he just stuck out in that game so much. Maybe it was because Man U was (1) down, (2) not as aggressive at Barca and consequently more focused on defense, but he tried to do a lot and it didn't bode well.
Now regarding Zlatan, yes he is definitely in a much bigger market in La Liga, but who says he didn't have a following? No way man, when I was getting into football this past year, one of the players I continually watched, before the huge trade went thru between Inter and Barca, was Zlatan. When I was in Italy this summer, I saw so many people who were on edge, and dreading the confirmation. Not only did the city of Milan lose Kaka, but they lost Ibra...thank god I didn't stick around when it happened haha.

Akshay

TZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ what up fool...as much as ronaldo is one of the best players out there. i do have to go with nikhil on this one, Lack of maturity is still what he displays maybe one day he will be able to stand to the grounds of messi and play with such intelligence. he pretty much needs to channel all his energy and awesome talent in one directions.